Time to Put the Jewish Lobby Influence Myth to Bed!

GHook, I am not an Arab, not of Arab descent. I am a typical American mutt. European and Native American descent.

All kinds of people can be nice and I appreciate your sentiments about nice people. However, nice has nothing to do with Israeli policy towards Jews. Criminal doesn't even have anyhting to do with it. Israel will give rights to a criminal before they will extend them to me if the criminal is a Jew.

We got beat up pretty bad over dividing rights and priviledges based on race, here in the US. After all that trouble, violence and a war, I have a hard time with supporting it with billions of dollars elesewhere. A whole lot of people died to prove that this is not a practice that decent human beings embrace.

Wow those damn dirty Jews wanted the US to boycott an antisemitic conference in which the key note speaker was Alamdouchebag, how dear those fucking kikes!

No matter Iran's dissenting abuses won't be mentioned, the Sudan won't be talked about, Zimbawee taking white owned farms and giving them to blacks, South Africa now ushering in terrorism against whites that is reminsent of the apartheid days, Chinas abuse of their Muslim minority, Saudi Arabia's non-allowance of other religions, the Palestinian persecution of Christians in Gaza or Russia becoming the xenophobic capital of the world. Nope only the Jews would be singled out! Just like the first one, where copies of the Protcols of Edlers of Zion where handed out, I SHIT YOU NOT!

Obama Pressured by Israel Lobby to Boycott World Conference Against Racism

According to the Times article, one of the primary reasons for the Obama Administration's decision was that "Israel and some American Jewish groups urged a boycott of the April conference, and several close American allies, including Canada."

Obama Pressured by Israel Lobby to Boycott World Conference Against Racism | World | AlterNet

Wow those damn dirty Jews wanted the US to boycott an antisemitic conference in which the key note speaker was Alamdouchebag, how dear those fucking kikes!

No matter Iran's dissenting abuses won't be mentioned, the Sudan won't be talked about, Zimbawee taking white owned farms and giving them to blacks, South Africa now ushering in terrorism against whites that is reminsent of the apartheid days, Chinas abuse of their Muslim minority, Saudi Arabia's non-allowance of other religions, the Palestinian persecution of Christians in Gaza or Russia becoming the xenophobic capital of the world. Nope only the Jews would be singled out! Just like the first one, where copies of the Protcols of Edlers of Zion where handed out, I SHIT YOU NOT!

According to the Times article, one of the primary reasons for the Obama Administration's decision was that "Israel and some American Jewish groups urged a boycott of the April conference, and several close American allies, including Canada."

Obama Pressured by Israel Lobby to Boycott World Conference Against Racism | World | AlterNet

Ghook, some of these problems you note are on target. Many are not.

When you talk about conflicts based on belief systems, that is another whole issue. If Muslims descriminate against Christians, that is based on what? The color of their skin? The nation they come from? NO. That is a conflict based upon a belief system, a conflict of values, moral code and behavior.

That type of conflict is troublesome, yes.

But Israels bias is not based upon behavior. It is based upon RACE. As I said earlier, it would much easier to accept and defend Israel if she based her preference of people upon a religious system, a common moral code, etc. But they do not. A Jew does not have to meet any belief requirement, any moral standard, THEY DON"T HAVE TO BE A NICE PERSON. They just have to be of the proper race. That is it. That's all.

Unacceptable in this century.

GHook, I am not an Arab, not of Arab descent. I am a typical American mutt. European and Native American descent.
Then your comment was very disingenious, non-Jews are more than free to visit Israel and non-Jews can apply citizenship, its just they don't get automatic citizenship likes Jews do. No non-Muslim can be a citizen of Saudi Arabia and you choose to ignore this. Israeli Arabs have the full rights to accept citizenship, most choose not to, because they get all the same rights, services and voting rights whether they are a citizen or not!

Israel is the only secular country in the Middle East (minus Turkey in name, but not in reality) and North Africa! The ONLY! They have more non-Jews in their government, then all the middle east (minus Lebanon) and North Africa has of non-Muslims in their government. Hell Israel has an Israeli Arab on its supreme court.

Ghook, some of these problems you note are on target. Many are not.

When you talk about conflicts based on belief systems, that is another whole issue. If Muslims descriminate against Christians, that is based on what? The color of their skin? The nation they come from? NO. That is a conflict based upon a belief system, a conflict of values, moral code and behavior.

That type of conflict is troublesome, yes.

But Israels bias is not based upon behavior. It is based upon RACE. As I said earlier, it would much easier to accept and defend Israel if she based her preference of people upon a religious system, a common moral code, etc. But they do not. A Jew does not have to meet any belief requirement, any moral standard, THEY DON"T HAVE TO BE A NICE PERSON. They just have to be of the proper race. That is it. That's all.

Unacceptable in this century.

Racism, bigotry and religious presecution where what was disgusted at the conference so don't get technical with the terms buddy!

Then your comment was very disingenious, non-Jews are more than free to visit Israel and non-Jews can apply citizenship, its just they don't get automatic citizenship likes Jews do. No non-Muslim can be a citizen of Saudi Arabia and you choose to ignore this. Israeli Arabs have the full rights to accept citizenship, most choose not to, because they get all the same rights, services and voting rights whether they are a citizen or not!

Israel is the only secular country in the Middle East (minus Turkey in name, but not in reality) and North Africa! The ONLY! They have more non-Jews in their government, then all the middle east (minus Lebanon) and North Africa has of non-Muslims in their government. Hell Israel has an Israeli Arab on its supreme court.
You lie so much GHook

Both Turkey and Egypt are secular and democratic.

And both have both Christians and Jews in their government.

Heck, even Iran has Jews in their government and Parliment

To begin with Ghook, we aren't talking about Saudi Arabia. If you want to do that, we can. I have some pretty fucking choice criticism for them too. To say that I ignore Saudi Arabia is untrue. They are the root of radical Islam, the hub of terror on the planet and perpetrated the single largest loss of life on US soil in history. But that is another conversation, isn't it? Saudi Arabias actions do not justify Israels. If you want to pursue that type of logic, we're in for a very long and very disingenuous conversation.

Israel prefers Jews. Not due to being nice people, not according to whether or not they are religious, not due to ANYTHING but the blood in their viens. They offer housing, cash assistance, job training and hebrew language school to JEWS ONLY. They fly them in, expenses paid from all over the world. Because of their race.

Can you get me a house, some cash, schooling and a plane ticket to Israel? Free of charge from the Israeli government? Can I murder someone here, in the US and fly to Israel to escape the US prison system? Will Israel protect ME from the people who sdeek justice from me? No. I'm not Jewish.

Hey, it's a SPECIFIC example of the dnager of the jewish lobby.. I realize that it flies in the face of your boo hoo schtick, shlomo but.. clearly, evidence is antisemitic.

and, it's funny you mentioni Iran.. you know.. given the bif F.U. iranian jews gave you master race types when begged to relocate into israel.

Protcols of Edlers of Zion should be a mandatory book on all high school reading lists.

Dude, that book has been proven a fraud.

Idiots like you don't help this situation at all.
Whether it is true, a novel, or a so called fraud, makes No difference.

The book contains time tested truths.

And is very enlightening for those people who want to learn what the Jews and Zionism are all about.

Last edited:
Protcols of Edlers of Zion should be a mandatory book on all high school reading lists.

Whether it is true, a novel, or a so called fraud.

And is very enlightening for those people who want to learn what the Jews and Zionism is all about.

It does have some interesting stuff about why Jews believe their race is different, better or chosen.

But it was a fraud. Not something to be introduced into a rational conversation, much less required reading.

And is very enlightening for those people who want to learn what the Jews and Zionism is all about.

It does have some interesting stuff about why Jews believe their race is different, better or chosen.

Yep, like Jews like brown gentile blood with their Matzoh!

Believing anything in the Edlers tells volumes about you joker!

But it was a fraud. Not something to be introduced into a rational conversation, much less required reading.
Just because the Jews have labeled it a fraud,

This is somehow supposed to make it not worth reading?

We don't call novels and science fiction a fraud.

Yet many novels and science fiction books are on high school reading lists.

"1984" would be a good example.

Again, whether the Protcols of Edlers of Zion is fact or fiction makes NO difference.

It is a good book to help anyone understand how the world works thru Zionist eyes..

Last edited:

GHook, I have already rejected this book as anything worth reading or entering into debate.

There is no need to sidetrack the discussion. I have specific concerns about racism in Israel and Judaism. They are not based upon a book or propoganda. They are based upon the open policy of Israel and the open racial policy in large segments of Judaism.

If you would like to discuss why it is OK for Israel and Jews to prefer a murdering Jew over an honest and moral gentile, that is the relevant conversation. Why does Israel extend rights to any Jew, including criminals, murderers, thieves, etc., but not to anyone else? Why would Israel prefer a murderer to say, a scientist, when it comes to citizenship, housing, aid, etc.?

A nobel peace prize winner gets on a plane with an ethnic Jew that is wanted for murder, has a history of criminal activity and is an athiest. The plane lands in Israel. Who does Israel bestow the right of citizenship upon and why?

Another Zionist lie used to slander the "Protcols of Edlers of Zion" book.

Used to dissuade people from reading about the goals and agenda of Zionism.

The book says nothing about Jews liking gentile blood with their matzoh. :cuckoo:

Why are they soo afraid of this book, that they have to make up such nonsense?? :confused:

GHook, I am going to go ahead and put another question out here for you.

Why does Israel treat converts differently that ethnic Jews?

A person who has converted to Judaism, given over to the Jewish faith, practiced and lived as a Jew, does not get the same automatic rights as an ethnic Jew. They don't get these special rights reserved for "blood" jews.

So, it's not about a common belief system or moral code, is it?

It's about racism. The belief that a certain race, a certain ethnic quality, entitles you to preference, regardless of what you believe, your character or your faith.

It's racism GHook. Plainly stated and applied by Israel.

It has to do with Judaism making conversion very difficult in the first place! I never understood it, since the hardship in converting has really decimated the numbers of Jews. Most religions make conversion easy, but Judaism makes it very very hard, whether your white, black or green!

A person who has converted to Judaism, given over to the Jewish faith, practiced and lived as a Jew, does not get the same automatic rights as an ethnic Jew. They don't get these special rights reserved for "blood" jews.
Just as an person who immigates to America, lives like an American, culturally is American and speaks English, yet he is not American until his naturalizes! Israel is suppose to be a sanctuary for Jews who have been (and still are) presecuted on every continent in the world! I doesn't make much sense that I (a proclaimed atheist) could immigrate to Israel no problem over a convert to Orthodox Judaism, but that is their laws!

It's about racism. The belief that a certain race, a certain ethnic quality, entitles you to preference, regardless of what you believe, your character or your faith.
WRONG its not about racism. Israel is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world. Israel has people of all faiths, creeds and color!

It has to do with Judaism making conversion very difficult in the first place! I never understood it, since the hardship in converting has really decimated the numbers of Jews. Most religions make conversion easy, but Judaism makes it very very hard, whether your white, black or green!

And Israel does not recognize a converted Jew as being the same as an ethnic Jew, right? After completing this difficult conversion, an ethnic Jew is still given preference by the Israeli government.

Just as an person who immigates to America, lives like an American, culturally is American and speaks English, yet he is not American until his naturalizes! Israel is suppose to be a sanctuary for Jews who have been (and still are) presecuted on every continent in the world! I doesn't make much sense that I (a proclaimed atheist) could immigrate to Israel no problem over a convert to Orthodox Judaism, but that is their laws!

Ghook, you say it doesn't make sense, but it does have an explanation. You are merely reluctant to say whay you know is the case. Your faith, or lack thereof, is not the criteria Israel uses to satisfy their law. It's about your ethnicity. It is a clear ethnic preference. You see it, you recognize it and you accept it.

Now you just need to understand the word that describes the belief that one race is preferable, entitled or superior to others. It's called racism.

WRONG its not about racism. Israel is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world. Israel has people of all faiths, creeds and color!

GHook, you have just acknowledged that your race entitles you to citizenship in Israel. You have acknowledged that it does not make sense to offer that to you while not offering it to a convert to Judaism. A convert exhibits a common religious and moral belief system while you, an athiest, exhibits only one similar characteristic to other Jews: YOUR RACE.

Israel employs racist policy. If you can refute this, please do. "It doesn't make sense" is not an answer, it's an admission of ignorance. I am not ignorant of what this practice is. Many people are not. YOU are not incapable of seeing what this open policy is, you CHOSE to be ignorant. Willful ignorance.

Forum List

Back