Israeli Soldiers Admit to War Crimes

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Looking back into this sub forum, I never saw one thread about this. I could be wrong but none came to my attention as I scrolled down the page.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel troops admit Gaza abuses

"All the articles had one clear message," one soldier said. "We are the people of Israel, we arrived in the country almost by miracle, now we need to fight to uproot the gentiles who interfere with re-conquering the Holy Land."

"Many soldiers' feelings were that this was a war of religion," he added.

TheDailyBanter.com: Israeli Soldiers Admit War Crimes

^^ Video that includes a General speaking out.

Israeli soldiers in Gaza describe a 'moral Twilight Zone', admit war crimes // Current

In filmed testimony and written statements released Wednesday, more than two dozen soldiers told an Israeli army veterans' group that military commanders led the fighters into what one described as a "moral Twilight Zone" where almost every Palestinian was seen as a threat.

Soldiers described incidents in which Israeli forces killed an unarmed Palestinian carrying a white cloth, an elderly woman carrying a sack, a Gazan riding a motorcycle, and an elderly man with a flashlight, said Breaking the Silence, a group formed by army reservists in 2004.
The 110-pages of testimony — along with 16 video clips — of interviews with 26 unnamed Israeli soldiers offers the most comprehensive look inside a military campaign that's become the subject of an unfolding United Nations war crimes investigation.

The Israel Defense Forces dismissed the report.

كونا : Israeli soldiers admit committing war crimes in Gaza - الدفاع والأمن - 15/07/2009

Reactions? Thoughts?

oh you done it NOW, dirty goyim.

countdown to the Scarlet A spam..

The amazing thing is I usually keep up to date with the media too and I've never seen this reported. I'm not saying it's a conspiracy but a indication of how poor our media is today.

I only found this originally because of BBC.

:rofl:

yea, I bet you DIDNT see it reported!

:lol:

like I said.. welcome to the Scarlet A Team. If these two ethnicity were any other we'd have treated this like another Kosovo by now. Thankfully, jesus was a jew.

:rofl:

yea, I bet you DIDNT see it reported!

:lol:

like I said.. welcome to the Scarlet A Team. If these two ethnicity were any other we'd have treated this like another Kosovo by now. Thankfully, jesus was a jew.

Is Mr. T part of that?

Is Mr. T part of that?

What I find amazing is that only Shogun and you have responded to this so far. :lol:

Where are all the people who basically cussed me out saying Israel did not commit any war crimes back when this was going on?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoL0vo9LcS8]YouTube - Captain Scarlet A-Team[/ame]

It was reported extensively on Haaretz and I remember posting some of the articles in response to other threads a few months back, though I don't think the whole report was finished when I was following. Pretty disgusting but HEY, it's ok when Israel does it, because they're the good guys, obviously.

Why am I not surprised those that are highly Pro-Israel (Ghook and such) are ignoring this?

Forum List

Back