Time to Pull the Plug on EV’s

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Achilles’ heel of vehicle electrification is the lithium-ion battery, an inefficient, costly and vulnerable energy-storage system plagued by issues of weight, energy density, low performance in cold weather and grid adequacy — and now also by skyrocketing prices of the key minerals it requires: lithium, cobalt and nickel.

The electric mobility paradigm needs to be recognized for what it has been: a technical and fiscal flop. It should be shelved before it precipitates a serious meltdown of the automotive industry.

It should also be noted it takes over 500,000 pounds of earth to be moved by diesel guzzling machines to make ONE EV battery.

The idea we aren't decades & major leaps in technology away from ever replacing fossil fuels with the cleaner, greener EV BS is laughable to anybody who understands the concept.
They would rather destroy the Earth than allow internal combustion engine usage for the masses to continue.
It amazes me so many people fall for this grift despite it being proven wrong so many times through the decades

The Achilles’ heel of vehicle electrification is the lithium-ion battery, an inefficient, costly and vulnerable energy-storage system plagued by issues of weight, energy density, low performance in cold weather and grid adequacy — and now also by skyrocketing prices of the key minerals it requires: lithium, cobalt and nickel.

The electric mobility paradigm needs to be recognized for what it has been: a technical and fiscal flop. It should be shelved before it precipitates a serious meltdown of the automotive industry.

It should also be noted it takes over 500,000 pounds of earth to be moved by diesel guzzling machines to make ONE EV battery.

Seriously? You are afraid gasoline and diesel power systems can't compete? Don't sell your automotive stock yet, dude. The world market will make a decision, later, rather than sooner.

Biggest problem with the whole going green is no one has laid out a workable plan. Those that want to push green are only interested in feelings and have no idea how to get there

Well, Brandon says it’ll be illegal to buy a gas car in 12 years.
File that under ‘Let’s Go Brandon!’
Do you believe that? I don't believe that. I would like to see the Vegas line on that bet.

Biggest problem with the whole going green is no one has laid out a workable plan. Those that want to push green are only interested in feelings and have no idea how to get there
Perhaps youdon't know what their pan is. I promise you that the car manufacturers wouldn't have invested all that money without a plan.

Perhaps youdon't know what their pan is. I promise you that the car manufacturers wouldn't have invested all that money without a plan.

Yamamoto had a plan at Midway, and it ended up being the end of the Imperial Japanese Navy.

Just because you have A plan, doesn't mean it's a GOOD plan.

Hydrogen is the best future plan.

Ironically, this has been said before.

0_bdVN7uoY8ZdK9GFz.jpg

Then why are States like NY and CA forcing the issue by banning the sales of new ICE vehicles after 2035?
2035 is a long way off. It is California. What else needs to be said? I never lost anything out there and have no reason to visit. Basically the same comment for New York.

2035 is a long way off. It is California. What else needs to be said? I never lost anything out there and have no reason to visit. Basically the same comment for New York.

It is a bad idea when government dictates to the property owner.

Forum List

Back