Time to give Al Franken the boot - Here's how:

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Overwhelm him with complaints:

https://www.franken.senate.gov/?p=email_al

Senator Franken:

The irrefutable photographic evidence of your groping of Ms. Leeann Tweeden is vile and disgusting.

To have done this during a tour to entertain our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines raises the disgusting extent of your actions by orders of magnitude.

Members of the U.S. Senate on both sides of the aisle, the media, and a large swath of the public are demanding Judge Roy Moore withdraw from the race for a Senate seat representing Alabama based on accusations with little in the way of hard evidence. Your case, however, clearly and irrefutably shows the same behavior on your part.

You must resign your Senate seat immediately.

You must do this as one part of atonement for your repulsive behavior. Other elements would be to publicly apologize to Ms. Tweeden during a speech from the Senate floor, a speech where you accept full responsibility for your actions, beg her forgiveness, and announce your resignation.

Resign or be branded a unrepentant sexual predator just like Mr. Harvey Weinstein and so many others.

The demo apologists for Franken now are just a joke at this point. No pun intended. DNC is the swamp!

Senator Franken:

The irrefutable photographic evidence of your groping of Ms. Leeann Tweeden is vile and disgusting.

To have done this during a tour to entertain our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines raises the disgusting extent of your actions by orders of magnitude.

Members of the U.S. Senate on both sides of the aisle, the media, and a large swath of the public are demanding Judge Roy Moore withdraw from the race for a Senate seat representing Alabama based on accusations with little in the way of hard evidence. Your case, however, clearly and irrefutably shows the same behavior on your part.

You must do this as one part of atonement for your repulsive behavior. Other elements would be to publicly apologize to Ms. Tweeden during a speech from the Senate floor, a speech where you accept full responsibility for your actions, beg her forgiveness, and announce your resignation.

Resign or be branded a unrepentant sexual predator just like Mr. Harvey Weinstein and so many others.

Once AGAIN --- suppose he fully acknowledges and takes responsibility and apologizes (and I believe he already has) for poor taste for actions taken while he was a comedian ---- why would it then be necessary to "resign" from a completely different gig?

False equivalency.

Franken sexually harassed an adult woman who was fully clothed.

Moore stripped himself and a 14 year old girl down to their underwear and made her touch his erection while she protested.

See the difference?

He admitted it and apologized. This is the type of thing that happens when you have someone from showbiz in politics. I want him to stick around just to keep fucking with Sessions.

A predator like Trump and Moore. I doubt it.

Those are not predators, one is a hero that simply puts America first and the ones who want America last are of course pissed. If you are looking for predators try Weiner, Frank and Weinstein (=Frankenstein).

Senator Franken:

Once AGAIN --- suppose he fully acknowledges and takes responsibility and apologizes (and I believe he already has) for poor taste for actions taken while he was a comedian ---- why would it then be necessary to "resign" from a completely different gig?

You mean as opposed to Moore? It still hasn't been proven if those allegations against Moore are true, so why should he apologize?

The evidence against Franken on the other hand, proves his guilt

False equivalency.

Franken sexually harassed an adult woman who was fully clothed.

Moore stripped himself and a 14 year old girl down to their underwear and made her touch his erection while she protested.

See the difference?

Not proven. Where's the evidence, besides hearsay?

Senator Franken:

You mean as opposed to Moore? It still hasn't been proven if those allegations against Moore are true, so why should he apologize?

Once AGAIN -- what I asked was on what basis should Franken resign?
Do you have an answer or do you not?

I made no mention of anyone named "Moore". Are you changing your own subject already? Is that all it takes?

Senator Franken:

I made no mention of anyone named "Moore". Are you changing your own subject already? Is that all it takes?

Sexual misconduct, evident by the picture taken of him. And from the previous incident.

Even Franken is admitting it and wants an investigation:

"“I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate."

Senator Franken:

Sexual misconduct, evident by the picture taken of him. And from the previous incident.

"“I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate."

Care to define "sexual misconduct"?

What exactly kind of "sex" is going on there?

Senator Franken:

Care to define "sexual misconduct"?

What exactly kind of "sex" is going on there?

Yeah, and while you're answering Pogo's question, answer one for me as well...........

How much tit can you really grab through a Kevlar vest? I'm guessing not much.

The demo apologists for Franken now are just a joke at this point. No pun intended. DNC is the swamp!
Franken deserves to pay for his idiocy. But you people just fall all over yourselves kissing Moore's and Trump's ass. They also need to face the same penalties as Franken.

There needs to be no penalties for mere accusations.

This is not an accusation, but a proof:

161117franken.jpg

Forum List

Back