Time to fuck with old white people....medicare is done beyatches!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Here Are The Three Reasons Why Medicare Is Doomed
Why on Earth would Trump mess with it?

I hope the old white yesterday racist, who love love love them some racist Trump are first on the list of cutting Medicare....
1) Paul Ryan says so.
2) The GOP is engaging in semantics.
3) All medical providers are not created equal, but let’s pretend they are.

I

7s41eI.gif

We gotta figure out a way to keep these goddamned old people from living so long. I mean, really. Who needs 'em? They're EXPENSIVE with their catheters and their 10 prescription meds and their six month routine doctor visits.

We gotta figure out a way to keep these goddamned old people from living so long. I mean, really. Who needs 'em? They're EXPENSIVE with their catheters and their 10 prescription meds and their six month routine doctor visits.
was that a suicide note? :scared1:

I saw today an older woman with a bladder infection was euthanized in Canada. Like that?

I saw today an older woman with a bladder infection was euthanized in Canada. Like that?
EXACTLY!
Those disposable catheters add up after awhile.

Many on Medicare are white seniors and white disabled.
At first, when I saw this response to tiggered's baiting, I thought, always the focus on whites, but then I thought for a moment and decided that, of course most on Medicare are white. Per the last census, whites make up 77% of the U.S. population, whereas blacks amount to 12% of the overall population. Thus yes, whites do make up the majority of Medicare recipients and the last I recall, elderly blacks also receive Medicare and the only reason there are less of them on Medicare is because the overall population of blacks is far less than whites.
Racists need to get over this white/black, black/white thing.

FEMA camps........

FEMA camps........
I'm firing up the ovens as we speak........

Bread!!! Ya know how much bread we're gonna have to bake??!!

I hope the old white yesterday racist, who love love love them some racist Trump are first on the list of cutting Medicare....
1) Paul Ryan says so.

I

Medicare is a sacred cow in Washington. Republicans will not touch it. Ask Paul Ryan about his plan to abolish Medicare.

1) Paul Ryan says so.

I
Medicare is a sacred cow in Washington. Republicans will not touch it. Ask Paul Ryan about his plan to abolish Medicare.
LOLOL, don't you know that its a new game in town? You nuts have got to come to recon just exactly what you nuts voted in and stop thinking they gonna do right by yaw.....Trump is a idiot and he's surrounding himself with mega mega hateful people who want to destroy this country that OBAMA saved...you'll see!!

Alan Grayson had it right. "Die and die quickly".

Alan Grayson had it right. "Die and die quickly".
Alan need to move to another state, one minute they love him the next minute he's voted out. Florida should just sink back into the ocean taking its Trump latino's and old white people with it.

1) Paul Ryan says so.

I
LOLOL, don't you know that its a new game in town? You nuts have got to come to recon just exactly what you nuts voted in and stop thinking they gonna do right by yaw.....Trump is a idiot and he's surrounding himself with mega mega hateful people who want to destroy this country that OBAMA saved...you'll see!!

They will. And unfortunately they are taking us down with them. We tried to tell them. But they closed their heads off and stuffed them up Trump's ass while he was descending the escalator in Trump Tower a year and a half ago.

Paul Ryan has Medicare in the crosshairs: Ryan’s been gunning to kill the program for years — and he senses his moment
"""Ryan’s plan is to replace the totally-not-going-broke Medicare with what he calls “premium price supports.” This is fancy wonk-speak for “vouchers that would be used to buy private insurance but would not keep up with the cost of inflation, thereby saddling seniors with enormous additional health care expenses out of their own pockets.” Good luck stretching out those Social Security checks, folks! Assuming Ryan doesn’t gut that next.""

From Fox Noise: Video | Special Report | Bret Baier | Fox News Channel

Last edited:

Forum List

Back