Time to attack iran

Rhoad Kill your paranoia is really quite desterbing. Get help......Sometimes a "Black helicopter is just a black helicopter.

Coming from a 9/11 truther that is rich!

Find a quote where I EVER ONE SINGLE TIME said I was a 9/11 truther. I love how you misrepresent me to try to win favor for ISRAEL since you are an ISRAEL Firster. I made a claim about the USS LIBERTY NEVER about 9/11. But hey what do you care your first and ONLY loyalty is to ISRAEL!

Just calling a Spade a Spade knuckhead!

If you truly served you have my apologies!

I agree chicken hawks are hypocritical, but so are the leftist liberals that block the recruitment centers in SF! freedom isn't free and some wars do need fighting!

Been to SF and few times a fun place, but its anti-Military and sanctuary city policies drive me nutz!

Apology accepted. Contrary to public perception the entire Bay Area is not anti-military; at the Niner game Sunday everyone stood for the signing of the NA and the fly over was greated by cheers. There is as much debate here as anywhere; I'm proud to suggest the number, quality and size of the Universities and Colleges in the Bay Area (and the number of graduates who remain here) rivial anywhere in the nation, making debate more than spirited and interesting (no offense to UofChicago or Northwestern- Go Bears #6).
btw, my wife went to UW Madison and grew up north of Milwaukee near the lake. I've driven (Old Greenbay Road?) South from Racine into Evanston and the train into Chi several times, as well as taken the "L" to Wrigley and Us Cellular to see games and Sue at the Museum. Chi ani't bad (uless it's January).

Niner game Sunday

Fuck you and your niners

:lol:

Ooops, I dissed you before I saw you're from the Emerald City. Now I understand. Seattle is my second favorite city on the west coast, even if the seahawks are the second best team in Seattle. I loved the fact the Huskies sent the spoiled children home with a loss on saturday. Go Bears!!

Apology accepted. Contrary to public perception the entire Bay Area is not anti-military; at the Niner game Sunday everyone stood for the signing of the NA and the fly over was greated by cheers. There is as much debate here as anywhere; I'm proud to suggest the number, quality and size of the Universities and Colleges in the Bay Area (and the number of graduates who remain here) rivial anywhere in the nation, making debate more than spirited and interesting (no offense to UofChicago or Northwestern- Go Bears #6).
btw, my wife went to UW Madison and grew up north of Milwaukee near the lake. I've driven (Old Greenbay Road?) South from Racine into Evanston and the train into Chi several times, as well as taken the "L" to Wrigley and Us Cellular to see games and Sue at the Museum. Chi ani't bad (uless it's January).

Niner game Sunday

Fuck you and your niners

Ooops, I dissed you before I saw you're from the Emerald City. Now I understand. Seattle is my second favorite city on the west coast, even if the seahawks are the second best team in Seattle. I loved the fact the Huskies sent the spoiled children home with a loss on saturday. Go Bears!!

Fuck yea go Bears! Fucking J. Jones, worthless fantasy draft pick!

Prediction Da Bear fortee-tree Da Seahawks negative tree

Niner game Sunday

Fuck you and your niners

He's talkin about the Cal Bears. U of Dub opened the door a crack for Cal to take the Pac 10. Nobody on the west coast cares a flying fuck about Chicago... except for Rush street you can have that sorry town.

He's talkin about the Cal Bears. U of Dub opened the door a crack for Cal to take the Pac 10. Nobody on the west coast cares a flying fuck about Chicago... except for Rush street you can have that sorry town.

He mentioned the niners! Then talked about Seattle Seahawk, who the Chicago Bears are playing! So its simple mistake. Either Da Bears are going to woop the Seahawks!

I haven't read all the replies yet, but anyone who wants to see us attack iran really enjoys bankruptcy.

I haven't read all the replies yet, but anyone who wants to see us attack iran really enjoys bankruptcy.

Keep in mind that there are those who profit by war, individuals as well as industry. The top five in the US (2005): Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, Ratheyon (Oh, and number six is a company called Haliburton).

The Jews are armed by America and they do the dirty work that the US military is incapable of doing .

Ghook,

Americans have the military equipment but the men lack the intetinal fortitude. Your military is populated with negros, latinos, half-wit white men and is commanded by Lesbian women.

GHook is an Israli Firster who defends our MILITARY men and women being MURDERED by the Isralies.

OK troll! And how good of an America are YOU, when you subscribe to 9/11 truther claims? :confused: I think 9/11 truthers are about as bad as an American as you can be! So don't question my loyalty asshole!

Also if you haven't noticed. I think I stated I am against an attack by Israel in Iran, even though I am fully convinced that Iran is developing the bomb. So go fuck yourself!

Ghook,

Americans have the military equipment but the men lack the intetinal fortitude. Your military is populated with negros, latinos, half-wit white men and is commanded by Lesbian women.

Seriously when is Yukon going to get banned? He is the ultimate troll!

Hey idiot ... if you have nothing to add to the conversation besides your fetish with rhodesscholar's ass, shut up and spare us, huh?

I'm not in the mood for your trolling ass, so fuck with me, huh?

Gunny my child. I'm shocked and indeed dismayed to read the vile and disgusting words you have posted. I thought that perhaps you were above this sort of venemous activity. How wrong I have been and oh how sad is the truth.

Once they get them Israel (and Yes America) should make affirm threats! One Iranian nuke hits any part of Israel or America

Wrong answer. Israel has made thier own bed. If the USA gets hit we turn the offending country into little glass beads. If Israel gets hit ...that's thier problem.

Asshole, how would you trace it back to iran without cataloging the uranium? Do you just guess it came from iran, you fucking retarded ape.

hey jewhoook. Eat shit, ****. America is not the tourniquet of your lil heeb paradise.

:thup:

Choke to death you fucking **** animal asshole piece of shit coward.

Let us know when you served dogshit, real brave pussy probably ran off to nursing school with the other "girlymen" to get out of service, you weak fucking cocksucking dogshit.

you are quite the intellectual

Niner game Sunday

Fuck you and your niners

Don't waste your time or breath little ones, the Jets own this season. Kneel before Sanchez, Ryan, Revis and the KING HIMSELF; Jenkins.

Forum List

Back