Time to attack iran

Si Modo said:
Oh, I don't mind Germans at all. I just hate fucking Nazis.

I don't know about you, but I couldn't live without my wiener schnitzel and knöpfle.

you could enjoy wiener schnitzel and knöpfle without holocaust aftertaste.

i am impressed. stationed near karlsruhe or heidelberg?

but the other stuff, leave it to me, i actually know what i am writing about on the german side.

hey, eagleseven and si modo combined would actually make a good nazi, just without the honor and courage compartment.
You know, a Scotsman once said the same thing? Unfortunately, I have this thing against genocide.

In other words, I love my Jews. Including my old roommate and friends in the Israel Defense Force.

Si, remember Chocobot? He would get along quite well with LK here...
Oh God...say it isn't so. KD and the pastey Scotsman have the same attitude? Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh! Please at least tell me that KD has a brain? Please?
I just don't know...

I do know this great movie is very relevant to our conversation!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOMKloOEKcU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOMKloOEKcU[/ame]

hey, eagleseven and si modo combined would actually make a good nazi, just without the honor and courage compartment.
You know, a Scotsman once said the same thing? Unfortunately, I have this thing against genocide.

In other words, I love my Jews. Including my old roommate and friends in the Israel Defense Force.

Si, remember Chocobot? He would get along quite well with LK here...

did i disturb a pajama party?

don't choke on your ignorance, you had potential, for an US american.

yeah i found this post after the other one where i sort of kind of was agreeable.

this post is different, this is a "i love my jews" post. so FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

Si Modo said:
Oh, I don't mind Germans at all. I just hate fucking Nazis.

I don't know about you, but I couldn't live without my wiener schnitzel and knöpfle.

but the other stuff, leave it to me, i actually know what i am writing about on the german side.
We actually have restaurants, built by German immigrants, who make those delicious dishes here in the States...but I would love to visit Germany some day, yes.

As much as you hate us, we really don't hate ya back, as long as you leave our Jews alone...

We actually have restaurants, built by German immigrants, who make those delicious dishes here in the States...but I would love to visit Germany some day, yes.

As much as you hate us, we really don't hate ya back, as long as you leave our Jews alone...

don't peddle this semi-aggressive shit by me. i hate you personally for riling me up. you should know better, as i think you are one of the kind of intelligent americans. i visited your country. you have never been to germany, on a US message board that is equal to you have not served in the military! hahah! hahahha! sit in it! germany does not have a "we adore the soldier" culture anymore, for hopefully obvious reasons.

play the jew card again, i double dog dare you

Why wasn't Zukhov put up on war crimes for ordering the rapes of thousands of eastern german women? or Stalin for marching the Germans out of East Prussia?

don't peddle this semi-aggressive shit by me. i hate you personally for riling me up. you should know better, as i think you are one of the kind of intelligent americans. i visited your country. you have never been to germany, on a US message board that is equal to you have not served in the military! hahah! hahahha! sit in it! germany does not have a "we adore the soldier" culture anymore, for hopefully obvious reasons.

You fired the first shot, with your "Americans lack introspection" insult. I'm the one who should be pissed right now...

...but I'm laughing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6IQ4RnWwX8]YouTube - The Bravery - An Honest Mistake[/ame] Maybe this is why? :lol:

P.S. Jews!

Last edited:
Why wasn't Zukhov put up on war crimes for ordering the rapes of thousands of eastern german women? or Stalin for marching the Germans out of East Prussia?
Are you suggesting we should have given West Germany to the Soviets, because Amerika is so evil?

Last edited:

You fired the first shot, with your "Americans lack introspection" insult. I'm the one who should be pissed right now...

...but I'm laughing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6IQ4RnWwX8]YouTube - The Bravery - An Honest Mistake[/ame] Maybe this is why? :lol:
LMAO. Gotta love that German sense of style?

...but I'm laughing.

LMAO. Gotta love that German sense of style?
:lol::lol::lol:

That's a local NY band...we're so hateable!

Last edited:

...but I'm laughing.

P.S. Jews!

yeah you should be pissed right now. no youtube vid can help you out there.

your entertainment value is also on the fritz.

i fired the first shot when you tried to bait me? re-read the thread, i am quite on point and don't get distracted that easily.

your desperate low blow about "mein kampf" is very present in my mind, here is another fick dich für dich! enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrOITkvDV5Y&feature=related]YouTube - Austin powers Intro Goldmember[/ame]

Evil Kapitalist Amerikanskis!

Forum List

Back