TIME puts Steve Bannon on cover. Pic makes him look like monster

Bannon is a fascist monster.

Instead of screaming the same thing over and over, would you please explain why he's a fascist?
It's been explained many times on the Board, so no do over for you from the Bannon Nazi.

If you can't explain and justify your critical statement, just say so.
It has been explained, and your "nuh uh" warrants only "no, no more for you."

Instead of screaming the same thing over and over, would you please explain why he's a fascist?
It's been explained many times on the Board, so no do over for you from the Bannon Nazi.

I asked YOU to explain why Steve Bannon is a fascist and you cannot; therefore, the onus of ignorance is on YOU.

I asked YOU to explain why Steve Bannon is a fascist and you cannot; therefore, the onus of ignorance is on YOU.
No, you don't set the rules for anything anywhere anytime, little buddy. It has been explained at length on the Board. So, let's begin: define a fascist and fascism using mainstream terms and definitions.

No, you don't set the rules for anything anywhere anytime, little buddy. It has been explained at length on the Board. So, let's begin: define a fascist and fascism using mainstream terms and definitions.

I'm fully aware that I don't set the rules, I just try to obey them as best I can, but I'm also fully aware that when someone spouts vitriol for no other reason than to follow the herd, I have the right to call a shill a shill.

I'm fully aware that I don't set the rules, I just try to obey them as best I can, but I'm also fully aware that when someone spouts vitriol for no other reason than to follow the herd, I have the right to call a shill a shill.
Accurately being called a fascist is not vitriol.

Accurately being called a fascist is not vitriol.

Is it poetic?

More proof the media cartels are out to get trump,

Time magazine, in an issue that hits stands Friday, asks whether Trump’s chief strategist Steve Bannon is “the second most powerful man in the world.” Perhaps. He might also be one of the most sinister, if the latest cover is any indication.

In a piece headlined “The Great Manipulator,” Time observes that “Bannon has a mind-meld with Trump” and “has the tools to become as influential as any staffer in memory.”

Here’s the full cover:

MW-FF047_steveb_20170202140102_NS.jpg
And your avatar makes you look like the most vile racist scum possible.

More proof the media cartels are out to get trump,

Time magazine, in an issue that hits stands Friday, asks whether Trump’s chief strategist Steve Bannon is “the second most powerful man in the world.” Perhaps. He might also be one of the most sinister, if the latest cover is any indication.

In a piece headlined “The Great Manipulator,” Time observes that “Bannon has a mind-meld with Trump” and “has the tools to become as influential as any staffer in memory.”

Here’s the full cover:

MW-FF047_steveb_20170202140102_NS.jpg

What has Trump done so far that benefits the American worker and middle class?

Forum List

Back