TIME puts Steve Bannon on cover. Pic makes him look like monster

Much like a star thats reached the end of its lifecycle; the Liberal movement, has gone supernova. It puts any melt down previously recorded to shame. It truly is shaping up to be a spectacle.
Moreover; as it becomes increasingly violent (and it will...), it will serve as an object lesson for many voting generations to come. With every riot, protest, and propaganda piece..; the left continues to nail its own coffin shut.

I think as time goes on the protests will get smaller and smaller as people become bored and move on.....Trump is too strong for the democrats to keep up with

Bannon : Is he another Rasputin?

upload_2017-2-5_13-35-45.jpeg

Bannon served as an officer in our Navy and worked in the Pentagon prior to going into the private sector and being a successful businessman. He is by far more intelligent, successful and patriotic than are his detractors.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

For a good laugh put a life-size copy of the cover under the bed of a liberal near you. Then listen for the screams when it buttosn up the Dr. Dentons and get down on its knees. No, just to check under their bed to see if a patriotic American is lurking under there.....

Last edited:

View attachment 110834
What do you think?
Interesting question. I think Bannon is smart and has his own reasons for jumping on the Trump train. Is Trump equally aware that Bannon has a personal agenda? That's the only question, and like Rasputin, the world will always wonder, I think.
It was your passive aggressive question. So, nothing to do with Rasputin. Thanks.

View attachment 110834
What do you think?
Interesting question. I think Bannon is smart and has his own reasons for jumping on the Trump train. Is Trump equally aware that Bannon has a personal agenda? That's the only question, and like Rasputin, the world will always wonder, I think.
It was your passive aggressive question. So, nothing to do with Rasputin. Thanks.
Why are you so miserable?

View attachment 110834
What do you think?
Why are you so miserable?
Why are you so stupid? :spinner:

Forum List

Back