Time Magazine Cover

I don't suppose you could tell us what your own opinion is on whether or not we should get out of Afghanistan?

I'm an isolantionist. We absolutely should. And furthermore, we should keep our asses and our money here at home where it's needed. Quit trying to take care of the rest of the world all they do is shoot you the finger anyways. so fuck yes. bring them home. That's what the big mouth demonRats have been promising.

Liberals say we can't be the world's policeman...but we have to be the world's ATM, the world's employment agency, the world's punching bag, the world's grocery store...

"Liberals" say no such thing, straw men do. Straw men built by conservative morons.

I don't suppose you could tell us what your own opinion is on whether or not we should get out of Afghanistan?

I'm an isolantionist. We absolutely should. And furthermore, we should keep our asses and our money here at home where it's needed. Quit trying to take care of the rest of the world all they do is shoot you the finger anyways. so fuck yes. bring them home. That's what the big mouth demonRats have been promising.

Liberals say we can't be the world's policeman...but we have to be the world's ATM, the world's employment agency, the world's punching bag, the world's grocery store...

You forgot the World's Welfare Department.

This "liberal" who is a Christian says:

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME.

ALL OF THEM!

This Conservative who is NOT a Christian agrees. Bring them home. There is no use whatsoever asking one person to die for another. It's just plain downright immoral especially since the person whose life you've save shoots your country some birds. It's just not dignified.

Bring the troops home. Fuck the rest of the world. We cannot "Police" the rest of the world. Isn't that what demonRats always say?

Is that what you were saying when the decision was made to go into Iraq? We're just cleaning up the mess Bush left, when he took his eye off the ball.

that's exactly what I was saying. I said" WTF? why are you sending our troops over there? put them on the friggin border" Remember it was post 9-11. I haven't changed my mind either. We did need and still need those troops on our border. NOrth and South. and that ain't Korea I'm talking bout either.

"Yeah, that's bad, but CHRISTIANITY is MUCH worse!!"

Did I get that right, USMB Christianity-bashers?

Of course not - why the hyperbole. The Crusades were little more than good and honorable Christian Soldiers marching off to the middle east to do the work of God.

You guys get snippy when someone cracks your simple code, don't you? :lol:

"Liberals" say no such thing, straw men do. Straw men built by conservative morons.
Oh, horseshit. :lol:

You forgot the World's Welfare Department.
*tips hat*

We've lost thousands of our people, but it was of no help for that young woman who lost her nose.

You are right wry and I am also war weary. But I still believe we have a moral obligation to help those other girls who are getting acid in their faces for attending school. I don't pretend to know the solution.

Forum List

Back