Time Magazine Cover

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
t-m.jpg

Time magazine’s new cover: Woman whose nose was cut off by Taliban

Not just her nose, though: They ordered her husband to saw off her ears too for the crime of running away from home. Time’s editor insists that “We do not run this story or show this image either in support of the U.S. war effort or in opposition to it,” but that’s nonsense, of course. The image is as stark an argument as you’re likely to see for continuing the war, which is why lefties naturally have been griping about it all day

Hot Air Time magazine’s new cover: Woman whose nose was cut off by Taliban

Comments?

Maybe Time can put Hitler back on the cover?

Now that Obama is President, they're supporting the WOT. Wow.

july was one of the deadlist months for us servicemen...perhaps they should have ran that....the taliban is an extreme group...i dont wish to see their kind spread at all....but i am more concerned with the troops than this.

Bring the troops home. Fuck the rest of the world. We cannot "Police" the rest of the world. Isn't that what demonRats always say?

They ran live people through the wood chippers in Iraq. Fuck the rest of the world. We can't police the rest of the world. Isn't that what demonRats always say?

It's none of our business. They behead people in Saudi Arabia for adultery, too. How many American troops do you want to die trying to stop that?

Reminds me of the wikileaks documents regarding Germany, and which were regarded authentic by German intelligence community. In those documents the CIA and Hillary Clinton wanted to push "Afghani women" into the forefront as German population, especially the women, were becoming increasingly opposed to the war.

Now they instrumentalize the PR strategy in USA.

Some might recall, vaguely, that in 1990 the warmongers incited American support for attacking Iraq with tales of premature babies being ripped out of incubators in Kuwait by the invading Iraqis.

Some might recall, vaguely, that in 1990 the warmongers incited American support for attacking Iraq with tales of premature babies being ripped out of incubators in Kuwait by the invading Iraqis.

hells fucking bells, that's soooo old, demonRats rip premature babies outta incubaters every day. it's called abortion. so what?

Bring the troops home. Fuck the rest of the world. We cannot "Police" the rest of the world. Isn't that what demonRats always say?

I don't suppose you could tell us what your own opinion is on whether or not we should get out of Afghanistan?

I'm an isolantionist. We absolutely should. And furthermore, we should keep our asses and our money here at home where it's needed. Quit trying to take care of the rest of the world all they do is shoot you the finger anyways. so fuck yes. bring them home. That's what the big mouth demonRats have been promising.

I don't suppose you could tell us what your own opinion is on whether or not we should get out of Afghanistan?

I'm an isolantionist. We absolutely should. And furthermore, we should keep our asses and our money here at home where it's needed. Quit trying to take care of the rest of the world all they do is shoot you the finger anyways. so fuck yes. bring them home. That's what the big mouth demonRats have been promising.

Liberals say we can't be the world's policeman...but we have to be the world's ATM, the world's employment agency, the world's punching bag, the world's grocery store...

t-m.jpg

Time magazine’s new cover: Woman whose nose was cut off by Taliban

Not just her nose, though: They ordered her husband to saw off her ears too for the crime of running away from home. Time’s editor insists that “We do not run this story or show this image either in support of the U.S. war effort or in opposition to it,” but that’s nonsense, of course. The image is as stark an argument as you’re likely to see for continuing the war, which is why lefties naturally have been griping about it all day

Hot Air Time magazine’s new cover: Woman whose nose was cut off by Taliban

Comments?

TIME read Newsweek and realized that the 'liberals' need to 'feel' better about Afghanistan? Time's attempt to emotionalize the 'right thing...'

Poll: Afghanistan War Hurting Obama's Support at Home - Newsweek

Poll: Afghanistan War Hurting Obama's Support at Home
Solid majorities in the latest NEWSWEEK Poll disapprove of the way the president is handling almost every major challenge confronting his administration—a complete reversal from last year.

by Andrew RomanoJune 25, 2010

Is that what you were saying when the decision was made to go into Iraq? We're just cleaning up the mess Bush left, when he took his eye off the ball.

New Topics

Forum List

Back