Time:Liberals are more likely to be hypocrites

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
i was reading the link from the liberals are smarter than conservatives thread when i cam upon this. it's towards the end of the piece.

"The GSS data are instructive here: Kanazawa found that more-intelligent GSS respondents (as measured by a quick but highly reliable synonym test) were less likely to agree that the government has a responsibility to reduce income and wealth differences. In other words, intelligent people might like to portray themselves as liberal. But in the end, they know that it's good to be the king."

Read more: Study: Are Liberals Smarter Than Conservatives? - TIME

discuss

i was reading the link from the liberals are smarter than conservatives thread when i cam upon this. it's towards the end of the piece.

"The GSS data are instructive here: Kanazawa found that more-intelligent GSS respondents (as measured by a quick but highly reliable synonym test) were less likely to agree that the government has a responsibility to reduce income and wealth differences. In other words, intelligent people might like to portray themselves as liberal. But in the end, they know that it's good to be the king."

Read more: Study: Are Liberals Smarter Than Conservatives? - TIME

discuss
I am NOT a liberal.

And yes, it is good to be the King.

Forum List

Back