Time is the 4th dimension

This is why you continue to believe in billions of years old Earth even though radiometric dating is faulty. I don't think one can date the oldest Earth rocks accurately when results that do not fit are tossed out. The atheist scientists toss out the results if they do not fit the range of billions of years they are expecting. It's a self-serving way for science to back up evolution, but as I pointed out it doesn't work when one doesn't know how much of the parent element was in the rock at the start. Today, there is question about whether the radiometric decay is constant.
You are making up most of this stuff - especially claiming motivations and actions of the scientists. They absolutely do know how much was in the parent isotope.

In the case of the Rh-Os dating example the the original amount of Rh Is the current amount of Rh plus the current amount of Os. Why? Looking back in time the Os in the sample was once all Rh. That was the amount of the parent element in the material at the start - the sum of amounts of Rh + Os. That is where the Os comes from. It was once Rh, and now it's Os. It's as simple as that.
I've already said the Bible does not point out the age of the Earth. The creationists care much more in trusting God’s Word to be true and authoritative. The creationists think the age of the Earth cannot be derived accurately using either method, but use radiocarbon dating to show the Earth is young compared to what the atheist scientists have come up with.
That doesn't make any sense. You have said time and again that the earth was created 6,000 years ago. You now seem to be backpedaling to 100,000 years. (The noise floor of C14 measurements.)
it is the atheist scientists who are hung up on dating rocks and fossils to use to back up their false beliefs of evolution. Notice, you didn't argue anything but the age of the Earth in order to discredit creation scientists' findings. You still believe the noise limitations only apply to the creationists and not to the atheists. How wrong, self-serving, and hypocritical is that in order to find something to back up evolution. What we found is it doesn't.
I said that all instrumentation has a noise floor. All radiological dating has a limit and error bars. Scientists are well aware of that. Creationists are not. C14 radiology can be contaminated by exposure to air. Long lived isotopes are much harder to contaminate.

... the famous Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary, the line marking the end of the dinosaurs, was 65 million years old. Repeated recalibrations and retests, using ever more sophisticated techniques and equipment, cannot shift that date. It is accurate to within a few thousand years. With modern, extremely precise, methods, error bars are often only 1% or so.
Debate: Radiometric Dating is Accurate | Debate.org

Scientists are not now trying to prove evolution, they are now way beyond that. Evolution has already been demonstrated as the only thing that makes sense. They are now interested in details of the timelines of the creatures, plants, and geology.

That doesn't make any sense. You have said time and again that the earth was created 6,000 years ago. You now seem to be backpedaling to 100,000 years. (The noise floor of C14 measurements.)
You need to admit that you and the atheist scientists care more about the age of the Earth and universe than the creationists. The Bible doesn't say anything about the age of the Earth because it isn't important. What I stated was the creationists know when the first humans appeared and from Bible genealogies was able to estimate how old the Earth was. It was the atheist scientists who came up with the lie of billions of years old Earth in order to back up evolution. You are ignorant about creation, so think you can use the age of the Earth as an argument. Lol, what a crock. What the creationists think is the atheists care more about it because of their religion. They believe the universe is 13.7 B yrs old and the Earth is 4.5 B yrs old. It's all based on erroneous radiometric dating. Evolution and radiometric dating are lies and you and the atheists have convinced yourself that evolutionary lies are the truth.

As for a young Earth, it came as a response to atheist science and their lies of evolution and old Earth and universe. 6,000 years is based on the Bible genealogies and C14 dating gives us something greater, but a young Earth compared to atheists and radiometric dating. No one will know the exact age. This is based on the latest and greatest of C14 dating and atheists' radiometric dating.

Bottom line is your side believes in the age of the Earth and universe lie because you believe in the lie of evolution. Creationists use C14 dating to date fossils. The rest is to counter the atheist lies about the age of the Earth (because it is important to them) and evolution.

You need to admit that you and the atheist scientists care more about the age of the Earth and universe than the creationists. ..... etc.
You are absolutely correct. We humans are a curious lot. We find ourselves on this flat planet. Look up and see a hot disk in the day and dots of light all over the sky at night. We want to know more. We call the disk the sun. What makes it hot? What are those dots of light that stray from the stars in epicycles within epicycles. Let's just say planets.

There must be some powerful being that did this - in seven days.
Creationists are stuck here.

With tools and experiments we discover the earth is a sphere orbiting the sun along with other planets. There are galaxies receding from us. We understand atoms, and radioactivity, then quarks. Time is a fourth dimension! We find bones of all sorts of ancient creature. How old are they?

We call this discovery process science. We use tools, logic, and math. Scientists are not stuck in the thinking of a small group of creationists. Creationists belittle the the tools, findings, and the logic behind this discovery process whenever it doesn't fit their 2000 year old stories.

You have not explicitly said what you think is wrong with Rh-Os dating. It does not fit your story, so you dismiss it. You can whine about atheist scientist but they are seeking answers in the only way that makes sense today.

You are absolutely correct. We humans are a curious lot. We find ourselves on this flat planet. Look up and see a hot disk in the day and dots of light all over the sky at night. We want to know more. We call the disk the sun. What makes it hot? What are those dots of light that stray from the stars in epicycles within epicycles. Let's just say planets.

There must be some powerful being that did this - in seven days.
Creationists are stuck here.

With tools and experiments we discover the earth is a sphere orbiting the sun along with other planets. There are galaxies receding from us. We understand atoms, and radioactivity, then quarks. Time is a fourth dimension! We find bones of all sorts of ancient creature. How old are they?

We call this discovery process science. We use tools, logic, and math. Scientists are not stuck in the thinking of a small group of creationists. Creationists belittle the the tools, findings, and the logic behind this discovery process whenever it doesn't fit their 2000 year old stories.

You have not explicitly said what you think is wrong with Rh-Os dating. It does not fit your story, so you dismiss it. You can whine about atheist scientist but they are seeking answers in the only way that makes sense today.

Except we are discussing time and whether it is the 4th dimension here. You're are a hot mess not being able to get past age of Earth, creation, and me.

Time exists because the other 3 dimensions and matter exist. The other fact is things and events mostly do not happen simultaneously. Can you discuss any of it?

The theory of gravitation and electromagnetic fields would fail in a space of any dimension other than three. The inverse square laws depend on 3 spatial dimensions.

Time is a concept and not a dimension. Planck length and not Planck time.

Last edited:
Except we are discussing time and whether it is the 4th dimension here. You're are a hot mess not being able to get past age of Earth, creation, and me.
Hey buddy, you started this digression in post #32 in this thread. Not me. You wanted to bring religion into this topic from the get-go.
In #32 I said,
The theory of gravitation and electromagnetic fields would fail in a space of any dimension other than three. The inverse square laws depend on 3 spatial dimensions.
This is your reply. A religious digression..
Yet, it's God and logic that define nature. We would not have it otherwise.
I continued with the space-time science discussion but you purposely brought religion out of context back to the discussion. It would be best if you kept your trolling out of the science forum. But of course now you want to get off the creationist tangent. It is obvious why.

Time is a concept and not a dimension. Planck length and not Planck time.
Mathematically time acts as a fourth dimension, but in equations time is an imaginary dimension, ie it is multiplied by sqrt(-1) and thus has a totally different behavior.

Hey buddy, you started this digression in post #32 in this thread. Not me. You wanted to bring religion into this topic from the get-go.
In #32 I said,
Don't call me buddy. I can't be friends with a wacktard atheist. No wonder you cannot recognize creation science as part of science. God created the matter that time need. Ever hear of singularity? Only God could do that. Spacetime had to start before any big bang. He also created light or EMS as all the energy the big bang needs.
This is your reply. A religious digression..
Yours is the religious digression of atheism. Spacetime has four dimension of length, width, depth, and time. Yes, we live in four dimensions, but atheists want to deny it. Singularity cannot be atheistic, but atheists want to state it is natural. It's a ridiculous statement.

Mathematically time acts as a fourth dimension, but in equations time is an imaginary dimension, ie it is multiplied by sqrt(-1) and thus has a totally different behavior.
Lol. Atheist thinking leads to stupid, idiotic statements and lies.

Don't call me buddy. I can't be friends with a wacktard atheist. No wonder you cannot recognize creation science as part of science. God created the matter that time need. Ever hear of singularity? Only God could do that. Spacetime had to start before any big bang. He also created light or EMS as all the energy the big bang needs.
Hey buddy you seem kinda moody. Back to religion I see.
Yours is the religious digression of atheism. Spacetime has four dimension of length, width, depth, and time. Yes, we live in four dimensions, but atheists want to deny it. Singularity cannot be atheistic, but atheists want to state it is natural. It's a ridiculous statement.
"religious digression of atheism" ? That is a weird and inaccurate characterization of science.
"atheists want to deny it" ? that is also weird and inaccurate.

Geez you hate atheists - many millions in the US.

Lol. Atheist thinking leads to stupid, idiotic statements and lies.
So you think general relativity is stupid, idiotic and lies? Wow.

Look at the first formula under Figure 3 in this reference:
Notice the final term (ict)². That is the time dimension. Read the text below the formula you will see i is an imaginary number.

So you think that site is lying?

Humans can't get near the speed of light or c. Sure, we can do that for subatomic particles using very expensive equipment, but traveling that fast isn't natural. What we have in real life is velocity or v. E = mv² is the best we can do. There lies the rub.
Fission's First Collision Is at C²

Fission opens a gateway to the outside dimension. Signals can be transmitted through that at c2 and re-enter our dimensions later. So we can communicate to Alpha Centauri in 13 minutes.

Why don't you study physics? Time and space are related and both are necessary. Space itself is matter. What you don't understand is spacetime vs. vacuum.
Decaying From the Beginning of the 20th Century

You take the word of decadent escapist authorities whose sick desire is to confuse us and mislead us with sensationalist presentations of irrationalism.

Hey buddy you seem kinda moody. Back to religion I see.

"religious digression of atheism" ? That is a weird and inaccurate characterization of science.
"atheists want to deny it" ? that is also weird and inaccurate.

Geez you hate atheists - many millions in the US.
You are wacko. Atheism isn't science, but that's what the atheist scientists and evolutionary thinkers ASSUME with their science. There can be no creation. However, KCA, logic, and creation science show otherwise. For example, we know the chicken came before the egg. That was proven. Evolution has no cosmological argument. They do not know what caused the big bang. They lie about singularity.

Of course, you continually digress. You're the one who follows me around because I've shown radiometric dating is erroneous in this thread. Its founder was wacko. The 18.7 and 4.5 billions years are ridiculous and a fairy tale. It wasn't that long ago that the atheists wouldn't believe the universe wasn't eternal. Only the CMB proved them wrong and they were forced to admit as much. Now, they claim radiometric dating is accurate. No such thing. Neither side can show how old the Earth is. Each side uses their own form of dating.

Fission's First Collision Is at C²

Fission opens a gateway to the outside dimension. Signals can be transmitted through that at c2 and re-enter our dimensions later. So we can communicate to Alpha Centauri in 13 minutes.
What is the outside dimension? As for the rest, can you show your claims has been done.

I read about it a few decades ago and forgot the reason, but it has to do with mathematical constraints that that the dimensionality imposes on the field. If you picture the "solid angle" vs. distance from a point source, It's linear in two dimensions, squared in 3 dimensions, and a cubed (a volume) in four dimensions. There might be an inverse cubed law with 4 spatial dimensions but I forgot the details. Nevertheless all of physics would break down.

All of Newtons equations work in two dimensions, as well as three.

Humans can't get near the speed of light or c. Sure, we can do that for subatomic particles using very expensive equipment, but traveling that fast isn't natural. What we have in real life is velocity or v. E = mv² is the best we can do. There lies the rub.
If you calculate relativistic effects along with their equivalent Lorenz transformations, you get a curious result. The return to Newtonian physics, but only from a single point of view.

As you approach the speed of light (an absolute speed limit to particles with a rest mass) you also experience time slowing down. That decrease in the rate time passes changes your perception to make it look like you're going faster than you actually are.

So when you travel .707 times the speed of light. From your reference frame it looks like you're traveling the speed of light.

So if you used the stars as distance markers, you would travel 6 trillion miles in a year. But of course, your year would actually be slowed, and the actual passage of time would be 1.4 years.

So you would think Newton was driving, until you arrived and Einstein would tell the true story.

Forum List

Back