Time for War With China is NOW

Oh, and fuck Goldman-Sachs and all those other anti-American banks on Wall Street. Sick of being blackmailed by lower Manhattan assholes..."ohhhh if anything happens to us the global economy will collapse." See ya later bitch...time to reorganize the economy and you won't have a place there Jew blackmailers.

"Jew blackmailers?"

You really are a bigot, aren't you?
Nope. Just a realist. Who runs Goldman-Sachs? Whete have most of our recent Federal Reserve Chairmen come from? Who do they protect? Who's interest? The American people? Laughable. The protect Goldman-Sachs global interest.

I never pegged you for a bigoted anti-Semite trafficking in loony conspiracy theories.

Now I know.

And now I know why you start insane threads like the OP.
I'm a realist and deal only with power as it relates to my nations interest. War with China before they catch up to us is a good thing. Cleaning up America's banking industry and reducing their power to blackmail US government is a good thing.

How did we pay for WWII? When Americans are 100% employed because jobs come back from China they will pay taxes. Also, Victory bonds as well as seizure of Chinese assets in the United States.

Jobs are not coming back from China until American workers learn to work for less, far less.
They will come back when China doesn't sell shit here anymore.

The jobs are not coming back.

This isn't 1950 anymore.

Sorry.

Robotic Automation in Manufacturing Driving US Growth - Aethon

Germany has twice the level of manufacturing employment we do.

automation is one of many factors. A lot of those jobs CAN come back.

How did we pay for WWII? When Americans are 100% employed because jobs come back from China they will pay taxes. Also, Victory bonds as well as seizure of Chinese assets in the United States.

Jobs are not coming back from China until American workers learn to work for less, far less.

This isn't 1950 anymore.

Sorry.

Germany's share of manufacturing employment half it was 40 years ago.

Percent of Employment in Manufacturing in Germany (DISCONTINUED)

The trends are no different there than they are here.

There was a time when people lamented the loss of people on the farm, too.

This is not the 20th century anymore. The trends in technology are irreversible.

We know this war is coming so why wait for China to get stronger. Hit them now while we have the advantage. They are an enemy. Stole our jobs an intellectual property, spy on us, hack our government web sites, buzz our satellites, harass our ships. Let's put these fuckers in their place once and for all. Nuke em if we have to.
China hits back at Trump, says one-China policy is 'non-negotiable'
You seem anxious to start WWIII, devastate the US economy and see how long your toilet paper and freeze-dried bunker food lasts?

This isn't 1950 anymore.

Sorry.

Germany's share of manufacturing employment half it was 40 years ago.

Percent of Employment in Manufacturing in Germany (DISCONTINUED)

The trends are no different there than they are here.

There was a time when people lamented the loss of people on the farm, too.

This is not the 20th century anymore. The trends in technology are irreversible.

If Germany has twice the manufacturing we have primarily because of better, or more aggressive trade policy (see WTO airbus ruling)

then better trade policy on our part could see massive gains in manufacturing employment in this country.

Yes., automation will continue to undermine such employment.

But that could take a generation.

AND, manufacturing will STILL be significant.

Nuke China and Jew blackmailers. :lol:

I wasn't sure if Bush92 could be anymore of a fucking idiot and each day he finds a new way to prove me wrong.

War with China would have multifaceted benefits. Boost US economy, secure our place in the world as a global hegemon, and allow Trump to clean the Democrats out of controlling banking industry.

We know this war is coming so why wait for China to get stronger. Hit them now while we have the advantage. They are an enemy. Stole our jobs an intellectual property, spy on us, hack our government web sites, buzz our satellites, harass our ships. Let's put these fuckers in their place once and for all. Nuke em if we have to.
China hits back at Trump, says one-China policy is 'non-negotiable'
You seem anxious to start WWIII, devastate the US economy and see how long your toilet paper and freeze-dried bunker food lasts?
Chickenshit.

Not quite true. As a matter of percentages, yes, but not overall numbers.

Why Germany Dominates the U.S. in Innovation
Even with wages and benefits that are higher than those in the U.S. by 66%, manufacturing in Germany employed 22% of the workforce and contributed 21% of GDP in 2010. The bottom line: German manufacturers are contributing significantly to employment growth and real income expansion.

In the U.S., by contrast, fewer and fewer people are employed in middle-class manufacturing jobs. In 2010, just under 11% of the workforce was employed in manufacturing, and manufacturing contributed 13% of GDP. Inequality is on the rise, and the country’s balance of payments is getting worse.

Even with wages and benefits that are higher than those in the U.S. by 66%, manufacturing in Germany employed 22% of the workforce and contributed 21% of GDP in 2010. The bottom line: German manufacturers are contributing significantly to employment growth and real income expansion.

In the U.S., by contrast, fewer and fewer people are employed in middle-class manufacturing jobs. In 2010, just under 11% of the workforce was employed in manufacturing, and manufacturing contributed 13% of GDP. Inequality is on the rise, and the country’s balance of payments is getting worse.

That was my point. That's why I used the word, "level".

It would be very misleading to compare absolute numbers.

That was my point. That's why I used the word, "level".

It would be very misleading to compare absolute numbers.
Thanks for the clarification.

The economic war with China will begin soon when Trump and Congress slap import duties on them to make up for their exploitation of American markets and to keep out their cheap inferior goods.

Whether a naval and air war follows is yet to be seen.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE DOLLAR STORE?
Seriously, you have no idea what that will do to OUR economy. $100 sneakers? Because they're made in America? Oh, boy.

Forum List

Back