Time For The Left/Democrats To Apologize To Ronald Reagan?

It looks like Reagan was right about Gaddafi after all. Listening to all these rabid Left/Democrat Chickenhawks celebrating the death of Gaddafi,it makes you think back to when these same people viciously condemned Ronald Reagan for going after Gaddafi for the Lockerbie Bombing. So why the sudden change of heart? Where did all this Democrat Chickenhawk stuff come from? Do these people owe Ronald Reagan an apology? What say you all?

Apology? No
Reagan's attack on Qaddafi in 1986 was unconstitutional. Obama's actions in Libya was also unconstitutional. They were both wrong.
I don't give a damn about Qaddafi. I don't give a damn about Libya. Shouldn't we be solving America's problems. I am tired of solving the problems of other countries.
It seems that this thread is more about "my president is better than your president".

:eusa_hand:

It looks like Reagan was right about Gaddafi after all. Listening to all these rabid Left/Democrat Chickenhawks celebrating the death of Gaddafi,it makes you think back to when these same people viciously condemned Ronald Reagan for going after Gaddafi for the Lockerbie Bombing. So why the sudden change of heart? Where did all this Democrat Chickenhawk stuff come from? Do these people owe Ronald Reagan an apology? What say you all?

Apology? No
Reagan's attack on Qaddafi in 1986 was unconstitutional. Obama's actions in Libya was also unconstitutional. They were both wrong.
I don't give a damn about Qaddafi. I don't give a damn about Libya. Shouldn't we be solving America's problems. I am tired of solving the problems of other countries.
It seems that this thread is more about "my president is better than your president".

I actually agree with you. I was just messing with all these Left/Democrat Chickenhawks who are jumping for joy over murdering Gaddafi. They sang a completely different tune back when a Republican tried to get him. I just despise dishonest poeple. And the Left are the most dishonest people in this country.

Apology? No

I actually agree with you. I was just messing with all these Left/Democrat Chickenhawks who are jumping for joy over murdering Gaddafi. They sang a completely different tune back when a Republican tried to get him. I just despise dishonest poeple. And the Left are the most dishonest people in this country.

Try discussing the economy with them.

Shouldn't you apologize?

Reagan didn't attack Libya for Lockerbie....it was for the bombing of a Berlin Disco

Last edited:
Apology? No

Try discussing the economy with them.

lol! No thanks. I know where that always goes. It always gets back to their weird obsession with the 'Evil Rich People/Evil Business' stuff. Class Envy/Class Warfare is all they're about these days. You can't possibly have rational discussions with them. It's like all of them now suddenly becoming the most rabid Chickenhawks in the country. I mean How many of these people have actually served in our Military? I just don't trust Left/Democrats anymore.

Last edited:

If Reagan was right about Ghaddafi, then why didn't H.W. Bush or G.W. Bush take him out? I guess it took a real leader like Obama to take him out. So, what you're really saying is that you owe Obama an apology.

I guess it took a real leader like Obama to take him out.

You Libs just might want to back up a bit on the praise for Obama or in other words Obama
taking credit for the killing of the man...There should be an investigation and I think it's happening now.Their might just be a case of this guy surrendering and then if that's true it might be a matter of murder.

You Libs might just want to put the parade for Obama on hold for a bit. :eusa_shhh:

If Reagan was right about Ghaddafi, then why didn't H.W. Bush or G.W. Bush take him out? I guess it took a real leader like Obama to take him out. So, what you're really saying is that you owe Obama an apology.

I guess it took a real leader like Obama to take him out.

You Libs just might want to back up a bit on the praise for Obama or in other words Obama
taking credit for the killing of the man...There should be an investigation and I think it's happening now.Their might just be a case of this guy surrendering and then if that's true it might be a matter of murder.

You Libs might just want to put the parade for Obama on hold for a bit. :eusa_shhh:

You are right...

What is taking the Republicans so long with their impeachment proceedings?

Bunch of slackers

Apology? No

And yet, you can't name one Democrat or person on the Left who is jumping for joy.

No.

You might be unaware but Reagan is dead.

"KILL KILL KILL!!!" lol! You gotta love these Left/Democrat Chickenhawks...Or do ya?

Does George Bush owe us or the people of Libya an apology for making him a U.S. ally?

Poor neocon/teabagger GOP flunkies.....after 30 years of disasterous reaganomics and failed GOP foreign policies and failed national security....Obama comes along and kills Public enemy #1 Bin Ladin, his major lieutenants, puts a halt to the job bleed out and smokes Qaddafi legally with NATO WITHOUT putting US troops lives on the line.

Poor neocon/teabagger GOP flunkies....just losing their fucking minds!

Fucking Obama did not take him out. If it wasnt for Hillary and nato for telling him to go in this ass would not have made a move. The rebels got him and Nato. Hillary would have been a much better president then this ass wipe!! Im sure you did not praise Bush when he got Saddam which was a big on tormenting his people and killing them. Its different when a Rep does this stuff. Obama should sent his peace prize back because he has been in how many wars since being in office.. Lets see Afghanistan, Iraq,Libya, Uganda ( now) . how many more will he be in before he leaves. I am sure Iran will be on his list

Fucking Obama did not take him out. If it wasnt for Hillary and nato for telling him to go in this ass would not have made a move. The rebels got him and Nato. Hillary would have been a much better president then this ass wipe!! Im sure you did not praise Bush when he got Saddam which was a big on tormenting his people and killing them. Its different when a Rep does this stuff. Obama should sent his peace prize back because he has been in how many wars since being in office.. Lets see Afghanistan, Iraq,Libya, Uganda ( now) . how many more will he be in before he leaves. I am sure Iran will be on his list

Yea how bout that Nobel Peace Prize? Gaddafi/Libya was no threat to our nation. In fact,they were no threat to any nation in that entire region. If there ever was a 'War for Oil' this was it. Left/Democrat Chickenhawks really are very shallow people.

Yea how bout that Nobel Peace Prize? Gaddafi/Libya was no threat to our nation. In fact,they were no threat to any nation in that entire region. If there ever was a 'War for Oil' this was it. Left/Democrat Chickenhawks really are very shallow people.

Libya was in a revolution and it's leader turned his tanks against his own people.

Obama had to either let Gadhafi wipe out the rebels or protect them from the tanks

Once again......Obama showed he was on the right side

WTF are you babbling about? Ever since Reagan, you neocon/teabagger assholes have been screaming for Gaddafi's blood. Well, Obama JOINED NATO IN A VENTURE THAT GAVE THE REBELS IN HIS COUNTRY THE ABILITY TO DO JUST THAT.

What's pissing off clowns like you is that (a) it wasn't done illegally (b) it was done WITH NATO ALLIES leading the way, not the USA (c) no American lives were lost

Hypocrits like YOU still defend the Shrub's illegal actions in Iraq, but now scream that Obama is some sort of war monger....which contradicts your earlier criticisms that Obama wasn't strong/experienced enough to make the big decisions.

Maybe you FORGOT that it was your god the Shrub who lifted sanctions on Qaddafi?

Grow the fuck up and deal, man. Obama has made taken the wind out of the neocon legacy mantras.

Forum List

Back