Time For The Left/Democrats To Apologize To Ronald Reagan?

Dr. Paul served honorably in our Military,unlike most of the warmongers on this board. He knows much more than the cheerleaders do. He actually served his country. What have they ever done for their country?

That wasn't the question. Bush was in the Military around the same time as well.

Neither Paul nor Bush went to Vietnam..did they?

Unless you know something different. Because both chose to sit that one out in the National Guard.

I was replying to the posters who were insulting Dr. Paul. He's no cowardly chickenhawk like so many on this board. He actually served bravely in our Military. Period,end of story.

He did serve. He was against the Vietnam war and figured out a way not to go. I don't blame him. And actually I like his stance about American interventionism.

That wasn't the question. Bush was in the Military around the same time as well.

Neither Paul nor Bush went to Vietnam..did they?

Unless you know something different. Because both chose to sit that one out in the National Guard.

I was replying to the posters who were insulting Dr. Paul. He's no cowardly chickenhawk like so many on this board. He actually served bravely in our Military. Period,end of story.

He did serve. He was against the Vietnam war and figured out a way not to go. I don't blame him. And actually I like his stance about American interventionism.

Dr. Paul served as an Air Force Flight Surgeon during the Vietnam War. So i don't know where you're getting your info. on him. He was opposed to the war though.

Last edited:
It looks like Reagan was right about Gaddafi after all. Listening to all these rabid Left/Democrat Chickenhawks celebrating the death of Gaddafi,it makes you think back to when these same people viciously condemned Ronald Reagan for going after Gaddafi for the Lockerbie Bombing. So why the sudden change of heart? Where did all this Democrat Chickenhawk stuff come from? Do these people owe Ronald Reagan an apology? What say you all?

If Reagan was right about Ghaddafi, then why didn't H.W. Bush or G.W. Bush take him out? I guess it took a real leader like Obama to take him out. So, what you're really saying is that you owe Obama an apology.

Fucking Obama did not take him out. If it wasnt for Hillary and nato for telling him to go in this ass would not have made a move. The rebels got him and Nato. Hillary would have been a much better president then this ass wipe!! Im sure you did not praise Bush when he got Saddam which was a big on tormenting his people and killing them. Its different when a Rep does this stuff. Obama should sent his peace prize back because he has been in how many wars since being in office.. Lets see Afghanistan, Iraq,Libya, Uganda ( now) . how many more will he be in before he leaves. I am sure Iran will be on his list

You are talking about the Commander in Chief that way. Your envy over his administration's success is sad.

Dr. Paul served as an Air Force Flight Surgeon during the Vietnam War. So i don't know where you're getting your info. on him. He was opposed to the war though.

He was in the Air Force and the National Guard. I don't think he went to Vietnam.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW08qK0GhHs]Ron Paul Ad - He Served - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul served his country much more than this current President has. And that's just fact. So hate on him all you want. But he's the real deal.

Last edited:
Yea ok,like your guys are so much different. Most of you rah rah rah chickenhawks have never served in our Military. Ron Paul has served in our Military. He actually knows what he's talking about,unlike you stupid cheerleaders. He's a brave and honorable man.

Ah..so Dr. Paul served in Vietnam? Didn't know that.

What part of the country was he in?

Dr. Paul served honorably in our Military,unlike most of the warmongers on this board. He knows much more than these war cheerleaders do. He actually served his country. What have they ever done for their country?

21 years in the United States Navy. And you?

Ah..so Dr. Paul served in Vietnam? Didn't know that.

What part of the country was he in?

Dr. Paul served honorably in our Military,unlike most of the warmongers on this board. He knows much more than these war cheerleaders do. He actually served his country. What have they ever done for their country?

21 years in the United States Navy. And you?

I'm not a warmonger and chickenhawk.

Time For The Left/Democrats To Apologize To Ronald Reagan?

It looks like Reagan was right about Gaddafi after all. Listening to all these rabid Left/Democrat Chickenhawks celebrating the death of Gaddafi,it makes you think back to when these same people viciously condemned Ronald Reagan for going after Gaddafi for the Lockerbie Bombing. So why the sudden change of heart? Where did all this Democrat Chickenhawk stuff come from? Do these people owe Ronald Reagan an apology? What say you all?

So, why did the Oil Boys at BUSHCO re-establish business-relations with him??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuAyk6jHwQY]Libya - George Bush Signs Executive Order To Lift Sanctions On Gadaffi (Sept 20 2004) - YouTube[/ame]​

Yes, and W tried to kill Bin Laden...but he didn't, did he? Nope...he tried but OBAMA ordered him killed and actually succeeded. Remember that...as painful as it may be for you.

Funny, the Right Wing says Reagan was after Qaddafi and Bush was after Bin Laden, but it was Obama that took out both. Seems like the right wing could learn a few things from this president.

Forum List

Back