Time for neocons to get educated

rather than just cast aspersions, why not tell us what about DCD's post you take issue with? Why not refute his assertion that you neocons don't have a clue who the players are and how they are connected?

Why not? Because you aren't smart enough to, and couldn't even if you were.:rofl:

Cast aspersions? Pot calling the kettle..............:eusa_doh:

Posted by DCD:

Through these past few years, I've heard Bush voters get completely mixed up, and totally misinformed about who attacked us on 9/11, who our real enemies are, and blow off important distinctions between groups and nations in the muslim world.

The only one's I see misinformed in this thread are YOU, and your lap dog DCD.

Its been pointed out over, and over again, that the administration, the military, and the intel community know the importance of the distinctions between groups struggling for control in the Middle East.

Why can't you keep up?

I've heard NeoCons call Al Qaeda "shia" muslims; I've heard them claim that Iran and Al Qaeda are in league, and that for some reason, all theocratic muslims must lumped under the same umbrella, as a threat to us.

As the new Zawahiri video demonstrates, Al Qaeda actually consider they shia to be dogs, they consider Iran to be their enemy, and they actually consider Iran to be a tacit US ally in the occupation and subjugation (their perception) of Iraqi sunnis.

I suppose there IS a point to what you just said?

You don't truly believe, that our government doesn't know these things?

If so, well, you haven't been paying attention.

Cast aspersions? Pot calling the kettle..............:eusa_doh:

Posted by DCD:

The only one's I see misinformed in this thread are YOU, and your lap dog DCD.

Its been pointed out over, and over again, that the administration, the military, and the intel community know the importance of the distinctions between groups struggling for control in the Middle East.

Why can't you keep up?

I suppose there IS a point to what you just said?

You don't truly believe, that our government doesn't know these things?

If so, well, you haven't been paying attention.

Ummmmmmmm... hi, Trob. He was referring to this stupidity:

Forget 9/11 ?

Blame America ?

Side with the Jihadists ?

It's that kind of thing that prohibits any kind of discussion on these issues. It's bizarre to think that just because one thinks this admin was incompetent in handling the issues we face, and we DO face many issues, that somehow one is "side[ing] with Jihadists".

You know, I heard a news story yesterday about J. Edgar Hoover and how he wanted to jail thousands of American citizens for "disloyalty" during the cold war. The type of, yes, aspersions, being cast by the right on these issues really aren't qualitatively different from the type of thing that led to J. Edgar's psychosis. It's incredibly sad, really.

Ummmmmmmm... hi, Trob. He was referring to this stupidity:

It's that kind of thing that prohibits any kind of discussion on these issues. It's bizarre to think that just because one thinks this admin was incompetent in handling the issues we face, and we DO face many issues, that somehow one is "side[ing] with Jihadists".

You know, I heard a news story yesterday about J. Edgar Hoover and how he wanted to jail thousands of American citizens for "disloyalty" during the cold war. The type of, yes, aspersions, being cast by the right on these issues really aren't qualitatively different from the type of thing that led to J. Edgar's psychosis. It's incredibly sad, really.

Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post

Blame America ?
"Why are the main top dogs as far as the supposed most wanted terrorists, even THEMSELVES saying that it's our occupations, and overall interventionist policy that is pissing them off to the point of jihad?"

Is you reading comprehension that lacking that you can't understand what is said in the quotations?

Blaming America? Damn right he is....saying its OUR policys that cause the jihad....a jihad thats been going on to some degree, since before Reagan...

Side with the Jihadists ?
"So now Zawahiri even makes statements that ought to make you understand what our aggressive interventionist policy is doing to us."

Then this terrorists statement OUGHT to make us understand what our aggrression is doing....? If thats not agreeing with the terrorists I don't know what the fuck is....

So ...WTF....learn to read ....

-------------------------------------------------

Forum List

Back