Tim Tebow....

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
There are more important things... Tebow's 'Giving Gala' Gives Disabled Kids a 'Night to Shine'
Someone that has been bullied(although in most cases bullying just makes people stronger), mocked, Criticized and his friends and family attacked.
How did/does he respond? Grace... God given grace.
He playes/played sports the way they should be played... kneeling for the right reasons.

There are more important things... Tebow's 'Giving Gala' Gives Disabled Kids a 'Night to Shine'
Someone that has been bullied(although in most cases bullying just makes people stronger), mocked, Criticized and his friends and family attacked.
He playes/played sports the way they should be played... kneeling for the right reasons.

Yanno what -- replace the name "Tebow" with "Kaepernick" --- and it still works. :)

• Banned

Yanno what -- replace the name "Tebow" with "Kaepernick" --- and it still works. :)

• Banned
Tim Tebow has class and grace, Kaepernick has neither. Lol

not by the farthest imagination
not with the best and most lsd a pro tripper could handle.

• Banned
Tim Tebow is a nice person. Generous, thoughtful

But he made a lousy QB
He played the game the way it should be played, sure hes Not the best of QBs, he was no Peyton Manning.
He did make the players around him better, not just in the game

Last edited:
As a Gator I am a huge Tebow fan, he is a class act. One of the best to ever play college QB, but sadly his skill set was not suited for the NFL.

He does amazing charity work and has not stopped since his Gator days

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Tebow belongs in politics HOW ?

really mods ?
1322357079316_3963978.png

As a Gator I am a huge Tebow fan, he is a class act. One of the best to ever play college QB, but sadly his skill set was not suited for the NFL.

He does amazing charity work and has not stopped since his Gator days

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Political correctness is not part of him, that’s why he did not get the opportunities that others afford. It doesn’t really matter in the long run God had other plans for him…

From a football standpoint, Tebow is a great athlete with the right attitude and he's a winner. I'd bet the house he'd have led the Browns to some wins this last year.

Fact is, the NFL frowns on Christianity, and Tebow flaunted it. Kurt Warner was similar. Warner is one of the best QBs to ever play, yet the NFL tried to push him out as well.

really mods ?
Either you are politically correct or you are not, there is no middle ground. This is obvious considering the political state of our country. So it don’t get no more “politics” than that...

Nice that this guy is doing good things for people now. But all of his theatrical grandstanding about his "religion" turned me off long ago. These "Christians" need to understand that religion and show business are two different areas of life. Millions of people around the world pray without trying for an audience.

From a football standpoint, Tebow is a great athlete with the right attitude and he's a winner. I'd bet the house he'd have led the Browns to some wins this last year.

Fact is, the NFL frowns on Christianity, and Tebow flaunted it. Kurt Warner was similar. Warner is one of the best QBs to ever play, yet the NFL tried to push him out as well.
Progressives literally hate christianity… Fact

really mods ?
Either you politically correct or you are not, there is no middle ground. This is obvious considering the political state of our country. So it don’t get no more “politics” than that...

pc DOESNT BELONG IN THE POLITICS FORUM YOU DUMBASS..

word association confuses you as much as telling the truth

Nice that this guy is doing good things for people now. But all of his theatrical grandstanding about his "religion" turned me off long ago. These "Christians" need to understand that religion and show business are two different areas of life. Millions of people around the world pray without trying for an audience.
Christianity is not a religion, it is a faith.
Religion is man-made… That’s why it is beyond flawed.

Tim Tebow never gave credit to himself, If you call that grandstanding I feel sorry for you. LOL

really mods ?
Either you politically correct or you are not, there is no middle ground. This is obvious considering the political state of our country. So it don’t get no more “politics” than that...

pc DOESNT BELONG IN THE POLITICS FORUM YOU DUMBASS..

word association confuses you as much as telling the truth
Yes it does, political correctness does not apply to conservatives/libertarians.

It's OK for a White Christian to kneel? But not OK for Black Christians to Kneel?

We get it now.

Forum List

Back