Tim Allen hammers precious snowflakes on last man standing

This is the first I've heard of it. I heard that Kevin James new sitcom isn't very good, which is disappointing because I love King of Queens.
Its in its 6th season I believe. You can watch past episodes on CMT every day. New episodes are on Fridays at 8.

He has or does take on EVERYTHING. Gun Control,Immigration,Climate Change,Participation Trophies,Fracking,Race,Raising kids traditionally etc. Its a great show.

It is hilarious and refreshing for those on the right. If you get it, it is worth giving it a shot.

Tim Allen will do anything to try to save his failing career. It must be sad for him to fall to the B or C list.

Tim Allen will do anything to try to save his failing career. It must be sad for him to fall to the B or C list.
Millions of people would love to have a career that "fails" like Tim Allen's.

Allen is many many rungs down the ladder from where he once was. Yes, that much of a drop is considered failure.

Millions of people would love to have a career that "fails" like Tim Allen's.

Allen is many many rungs down the ladder from where he once was. Yes, that much of a drop is considered failure.
He is a failure that is set for life. Probably has enough money set aside to retire several times over. Doesn't need to work, does it because he wants to. Yes, he is a failure. In order to fall from the top, one must first make it to the top.

I suppose John McEnroe is a failure now because he is no longer #1 in tennis.

Tim Allen Hammers 'Precious Snowflakes' On 'Last Man Standing'

I absolutely LOVE that show! Its damn near one of the few social shows I can stand anymore....Loved his first show Home Improvement but this one is better!

Yeah.....I was wondering why more people didn't know about the show......if you are conservative you can watch without the need to anticipate the left wing crap you see on all the other shows...it's there, in the form of the character of Tim Allen's son in law....but Tim Allen takes him on and in a way that isn't dumb.... it is an oasis for conservative/libertarian/Tea Party people.....

This is the first I've heard of it. I heard that Kevin James new sitcom isn't very good, which is disappointing because I love King of Queens.
Its in its 6th season I believe. You can watch past episodes on CMT every day. New episodes are on Fridays at 8.

It's on Netflix too......

He has or does take on EVERYTHING. Gun Control,Immigration,Climate Change,Participation Trophies,Fracking,Race,Raising kids traditionally etc. Its a great show.

What other show has a plaque on the office wall with assault rifles from 3 different countries and a plaque on the wall with a 1911......right in the main shot of the camera.......good show....light entertainment...

I miss Wilson. May he RIP!
Here, here! My most favorite Wilson moment was when Jill said to him during an episode of the final season, "Wilson. you're not making me feel any better!" and from behind the fence of course he was like, "Well, excuse me, why do I always have to be Santa's little helper?" :D :D :D

His show is currently in its sixth season now and that is after his previous show went for eight. If that is not successful enough, I don't know what is.

God bless you two and the beautiful man always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I've read elsewhere that another Toy Story film is being done.......I don't believe that a fork is being stuck in him yet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back