Tillerson: Steps are underway to remove Assad

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson announced Thursday that “steps are underway” to remove Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from power.

Tillerson, responding to comments surrounding allegations that the Syrian government carried out a chemical weapons attack Tuesday, confirmed to reporters at a Florida news conference that an international coalition would soon be organized.
Tillerson: ‘Steps are Underway’ to Remove Assad
==========================================

Let's not forget when Obama was in Russia helped Syria with ISIS and took care of business unlike moron obama.

"It would seem that there would be no role for him [Assad] to govern the Syrian people"

Why don't people just leave this man alone, he has his own little world where people get a long fine. Obama was after him, now we're going after him again .

And replace him with what? The alternative always turns out vastly worse. They are barbarians in that part of the world. They only respect strength.

• Banned
Take over is my guess..

They're just reacting to the Chemical attacks, using that as a way to get rid of him, Libya could take over or someone even worse.

Prove the chemical attack was from Assad and real, then let Russia deal with it. They have gone on record stating they are not unconditionally supporting Assad.

It's like Bush never left and completely validates Obama/Hillary Axis of Fuck Up

Prepare for the left to have a cow if, after obama saying Assad must go for years, Trump does it.

U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson announced Thursday that “steps are underway” to remove Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from power.

Tillerson, responding to comments surrounding allegations that the Syrian government carried out a chemical weapons attack Tuesday, confirmed to reporters at a Florida news conference that an international coalition would soon be organized.
Tillerson: ‘Steps are Underway’ to Remove Assad
==========================================

Let's not forget when Obama was in Russia helped Syria with ISIS and took care of business unlike moron obama.

"It would seem that there would be no role for him [Assad] to govern the Syrian people"

Why don't people just leave this man alone, he has his own little world where people get a long fine. Obama was after him, now we're going after him again .

Here's a different spin on the issue:

upload_2017-4-6_17-8-2.png

It makes me physically ill when I think that the U.S. could be on the verge of starting a disastrous war in the Middle East that will not benefit us in any way, shape or form. I can’t believe this is happening, and a lot of other people apparently can’t either. In fact, there were some that heavily criticized me when I suggested that Donald Trump had just committed to taking military action in Syria in part 1 and part 2 of this series of articles. But less than 24 hours later, the front page of USA Today was running this jarring headline: “Trump team developing military response in Syria”. It is interesting to note that this came on the 77th day of Trump’s presidency, and on Thursday it was also revealed that the Trump administration is working to put together an international coalition to remove Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from power. The following comes from Fox News

Trump Prepares ‘Military Response’ For Syria As Tillerson Works To Form A ‘Coalition’ To Remove Assad From Power

It makes me ill but only because it has not been proved to me that Assad gassed the people.

The shadow Gov. has set Trump to react to this bs lie that Assad is to blame. When Assad is not to blame. Like it is being said Assad has no reason to do this . It would not benefit him to do such actions.

Unless someone gets to Trump and explain to him his shadow Gov. is setting him to for a fall he's going to have his little Democratic nuts celebrating that they " GOT HIM" .... they too are behind this bs.

BBC REPORTER: U.S. MILITARY STRIKE ON SYRIA COULD BE “IMMINENT”
"We could wake up tomorrow morning and find out that the Americans have taken action"
According to the BBC’s North America editor John Sopel, U.S. military action against Bashar Al-Assad in Syria could be “imminent”.

“Given everything that’s been said in the last 24 hours, I think that military action is a betting certainty and could be imminent and we could wake up tomorrow morning and find out that the Americans have taken action,” said Sopel.

He added that the Trump administration’s shift on the issue was “pretty dramatic” given that U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said only last week that Assad was part of Syria’ s future.

Having “heaped derision” on Barack Obama for allowing Assad to cross ...................

BBC Reporter: U.S. Military Strike on Syria Could Be “Imminent”

The Zionist are still controlling the country if Assad is being condemned this quickly for something which has not been investigated or confirmed to be true based on evidence.

Knew something was fishy when Trump entered Syria without being invited or consulting the leader of Syria or Putin.

President Trump is being disingenuous when claiming to care so much about American troops.

Damn!

Forum List

Back