Tiger

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
What do Tiger Woods and baby harp seals have in common?

Both are clubbed by Scandinavians.

What's the difference between a Cadillac Escalade and a golf ball?

Tiger Woods can drive a golf ball 350 yards without hitting a tree.

When Elin smashed the windshield of the SUV, was she yelling Four! ...... or Whore!

In golf you can have a bad lie.

It was just reported that Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger's wife to pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger!

Apparently the police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him. She said "I don't know exactly. but put me down for a 5."

Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole-in-one.

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning?

They went clubbing

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn't decide between a wood and an iron

Ping just offered Elin Woods an endorsement contract pushing her own set of drivers. They said to named Elin Woods..."clubs you can beat Tiger with."

Word that Elin Woods was using a golf club as a “Rescue Club” now has been proved to be untrue as it now appears she was actually trying to knock the crap out of a Driver

News travels fast. The Chinese are already making a movie about Tiger Woods' crash. They are calling it, " Crouching Tiger , hidden hydrant "
The Natural Truth

Tiger is a wealthy man, the best of his best, of course women are going for him.

The man is not Jesus.

Give him a break.

I just hope he was not playing minature golf.

There is no money in the world worth that.

I am relatively modest of income, drunk and honest but I do have the best iron in the Masters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back