Tiger finds out the truth about the first black President

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
I mentioned the other day that one can find out a lot by how someone plays golf. Do they walk or do they ride, Do they have any understanding of the elements of the game, do they enjoy being able to spend 4-5 hours on a beautifully landscaped field that is constantly changing, do they shut off that stupid cell phone, but most important ....do they try to play by the rules of the game.

Golf is unique, it is a game that a player will actually call a penalty on themselves when nobody is looking. When was the last time you saw an NBA player do anything but deny a rules infraction even though it was seen on National TV? Because the game has a higher percentage of mental needs over physical, a liar and a cheat shouldn't be able to play an live with themselves....that is unless your name is Bill Clinton.

This happened a few months ago and it is right online with the stories I have heard from people who have played with this pathological liar.

Tiger Woods: Bill Clinton Cheats at Golf, Too
NewsMax ^ | 1 June 2006

Posted on 05/31/2006 4:34:34 PM PDT by Aussie Dasher

In Arkansas for a children's golf clinic, Tiger Woods was asked about playing golf with former President Bill Clinton.

"Interesting math," Woods said, drawing a laugh before telling a story about a round the two played in February before the opening of the Tiger Woods Learning Center in Anaheim, Calif.

Woods described a hole on the back nine.

"President Clinton rolls one in the bushes, then hits another one off the tee ... right in the middle of the fairway, hits a nice little wedge shot up there to about, I don't know, 6-7 feet.

"I hit a bad pitch, I blasted it by about 12 feet. ... Then all of the sudden, he does one of these," Woods said, gesturing like a player picking up his ball.

"It was 6-7 feet and he walked off the green. ... So I'm sitting in the cart. He's writing down the numbers, I happen to kind of ..." Woods said, leaning back as if reading a scorecard over someone's shoulder.

"Woods 4, Clinton 3."

On a more serious note, Woods said playing with Clinton was fascinating.

"We had a good time," Woods said. "He was a cool person to play with, very intelligent. Brilliant, the things that he knew to describe world politics ... actually really remarkable."

John Zigler on KFYI Los Angeles said last night that he had just played with a guy that was in that foursome. This guy claimed that Tiger was very angry about the slow play because of Bill and his Clinton rules. Tiger was late for the benefit because of Bill and his aw sucks style and was quoted at one point in the round " I'm gonna be late formy benefit because of the Mother F****r.

I am amazed at Tiger's amazement at the end of the article. "The things that he knew to desribe world politics".......Tiger, HE WAS THE PRESIDENT FOR * YEARS!

sitarro said:
I am amazed at Tiger's amazement at the end of the article. "The things that he knew to desribe world politics".......Tiger, HE WAS THE PRESIDENT FOR * YEARS!

The things Bush knew about world politics pre 2000 you could fit on a postage stamp. These days it might cover two...if you're lucky....:beer:

Dr Grump said:
The things Bush knew about world politics pre 2000 you could fit on a postage stamp. These days it might cover two...if you're lucky....:beer:

Soooooooooo?
What's that say about Clinton?
What he knew about world politics when he took office, you could fit on a half a postage stamp?

And by the end of his presidency, all he learned, is how to have someone lick that postage stamp....:eek:

Night, I'm otta here....:laugh:

Dr Grump said:

Your quote is about that rapist, lying, cheat Bill Clinton, right?:afro:

For the reading impaired... the phrase "on a more serious note" is used, in the English language, to let the reader or listener know that the previous anecdote was either said or meant jokingly...

But, evidently, English must not be Sitarro's (or the headline writers' at NewsMin) native language so he didn't get it.

jasendorf said:
For the reading impaired... the phrase "on a more serious note" is used, in the English language, to let the reader or listener know that the previous anecdote was either said or meant jokingly...

But, evidently, English must not be Sitarro's (or the headline writers' at NewsMin) native language so he didn't get it.

Yea jasen,

I'm the one that doesn't get it? Sure.....You on the other hand must be one of those unique people that are triple jointed to be able to bend that much over backwards trying your absolute best to see an asshole like Bubba Clinton in a positive light. A steaming pile of white trash like that doesn't have the brain power to play golf without breaking every rule and then just laughing it off and saying .....heehehehehe ha, I would have made that putt(said with one of the worst southern accents available to that hillbilly).

Bill Clinton is the definition of the absolute worst politicians have to offer. A pandering piece of crap that has never met a black person he wouldn't use to further his political motives. Tiger Woods being who he is, had to be absolutely livid at having to put up with this insincere asswipe hitting the ball all over the course and yet somehow scoring better than the number one player in the world. Tiger isn't the type of person to fall for that illiterate boyish bullshit that works so well with others that share his skin pigmentation. You can't be an idiot and play your way to that distinction believe me. 95% of the people playing the game can't break 90 on any given day, to average a score of under 70 everytime you tee it up can be counted on your hand, That is Tiger and he does it under the pressure of tournament play and the world watching every swing.

He had to be biting a hole in his lip trying to keep control of himself while playing with that inept dildo and then having to pretend that he could actually have any respect for that draft dodging dipshit. His father who died months after he played this round was a decorated Green Beret that served with distinction in Vietnam. He was named after a Vietnamese soldier friend of his father. I would be surprised if he wasn't wishing that he could accidently hit one of his Nike golf balls right up the ass of that twat.

Oh by the way Jasen, it was the writer that put the "on a more serious note" in there. I'm sure it was he and not Tiger that used that faggish word facinating to describe the waste of his valuable time spent with that bumbling dufuss. Believe me, anyone who takes pride in themselves and the way they play the game detests an ass like Clinton on a golf course.

Dr Grump said:

Absolute unadulterated bullshit!! His father, after all, was head of the CIA, vice President of the United States for eight years, and President of the United States for four years, and yet you think his son was in the dark. It is you liberals that have no clear understanding of world politics. Bill Clinton and Jimmah Carter's position was to appease, appease, appease, until 911 was the result.
Having an understanding of world politics and doing the proper thing in the interests of the United States are two different things. All Dems know how to do is agree with those in the world that would blame America first and appease those who would oppose America. See where that got us? 3000 plus dead, congratulations Dems.

sitarro said:
Your quote is about that rapist, lying, cheat Bill Clinton, right?:afro:

Say what you like about Clinton, when it actually comes to intelligence he makes Bush look like a 1st grader during his first day at school......

Rico said:
Absolute unadulterated bullshit!! His father, after all, was head of the CIA, vice President of the United States for eight years, and President of the United States for four years, and yet you think his son was in the dark. It is you liberals that have no clear understanding of world politics. Bill Clinton and Jimmah Carter's position was to appease, appease, appease, until 911 was the result.
Having an understanding of world politics and doing the proper thing in the interests of the United States are two different things. All Dems know how to do is agree with those in the world that would blame America first and appease those who would oppose America. See where that got us? 3000 plus dead, congratulations Dems.

Bush is not his father. You obviously don't remember the interview pre2000 were baby Bush was asked to name six leaders of different countries and named two (I think)..

As for blaming Clinton for 9/11, the only people who deserve blame are the people responsible. If you think for one minute Bush could have stopped 9/11 you are sadly mistaken. Saying otherwise is just revisionist...

Dr Grump said:
Say what you like about Clinton, when it actually comes to intelligence he makes Bush look like a 1st grader during his first day at school......

Another line the clowns on the left have been pushing for years.....where do you get the notion that Bill Clinton has any brains at all. Look at what he married! I know that I would never trust a 23 year old to keep a secret, does that demonsrtrate intelligence to you? He ate and actually liked McDonalds crap. Paula Jones? If his mouth is moving, he is lying about trivial things. He killed his dog. Etc. etc.

sitarro said:
Another line the clowns on the left have been pushing for years.....where do you get the notion that Bill Clinton has any brains at all. Look at what he married! I know that I would never trust a 23 year old to keep a secret, does that demonsrtrate intelligence to you? He ate and actually liked McDonalds crap. Paula Jones? If his mouth is moving, he is lying about trivial things. He killed his dog. Etc. etc.

Not being able to control his libido is not indicative of his intelligence....however, speaking properly and pronouncing words....:beer:

Dr Grump said:

Oh yeah....very intelligent to start an affair with a bucktoothed cow while being the most watched man on planet.....yes, very intelligent. Clinton couldn't think his way out of a paper bag.

Dr Grump said:
Not being able to control his libido is not indicative of his intelligence....however, speaking properly and pronouncing words....:beer:

LMFAO! It most certainly is.....wait I guess that depends on the meaning of is. Lol I love people who try to defend this adulterous shitbag.

Dr Grump said:
So Clinton and Reagan both beat Thomas Jefferson who detested speaking in public?

OCA said:
Oh yeah....very intelligent to start an affair with a bucktoothed cow while being the most watched man on planet.....yes, very intelligent. Clinton couldn't think his way out of a paper bag.

On the first part, you're right. A freakin' idiot.

As for the second part...:rotflmao:

Stephanie said:
Soooooooooo?
What's that say about Clinton?
What he knew about world politics when he took office, you could fit on a half a postage stamp?

And by the end of his presidency, all he learned, is how to have someone lick that postage stamp....:eek:

Night, I'm otta here....:laugh:

:rotflmao:

OCA said:

Oh Shit! OCA, you're alive!!!! Where have you been, we have a whole bunch of victims set up for your wrath, this Jasen guy is one you are sure to enjoy.

sitarro said:
Oh Shit! OCA, you're alive!!!! Where have you been, we have a whole bunch of victims set up for your wrath, this Jasen guy is one you are sure to enjoy.

I've been around but I just haven't had the motivation to argue politics lately, i've got a vacation that starts on Sunday and already i'm feeling my jet packs starting to fill up rapidly. Believe me though i've been keeping notes on who the new morons are and i'll be on them like flies on shit VERRRRY soon.

Dr Grump said:
Bush is not his father. You obviously don't remember the interview pre2000 were baby Bush was asked to name six leaders of different countries and named two (I think)..

As for blaming Clinton for 9/11, the only people who deserve blame are the people responsible. If you think for one minute Bush could have stopped 9/11 you are sadly mistaken. Saying otherwise is just revisionist...

So George couldn't name some heads of state biggie. That doesn't mean he was in the dark about world politics. Once again his father was involved for DECADES!! Think George H. W. never spoke with his son about world politics? That is unbelieveable. George may not be as verbose and polished before a microphone as some but that is not a reflection of his understanding of the world.
About 911 let's put it this way. Clinton had multiple opportunities to get tough with Muslim terrorists... World trade Center bombing 1. The embassy bombings in Africa, the U.S. Cole incident, and Sudan's offer to hand over Bin Laden. All went unanswered and unaddressed by Clinton. What Dems can't face up to is the fact that Clinton was, and is, an empty suit. Talks the game, pretends to address, does not walk the walk. On almost every issue down the line on domestic and foreign policy Clinton put his finger in the wind, held a "focus" group, and chose the path most likely to make himself popular, not that which would be in the best interests of the United States. Remember Billy Jeff lost a Dem House majority that had been in effect for 45 years. History, if written by other than Clinton loving ivy leagers, will note that Clinton was very similar to Calvin Coolidge.... a nothing... an empty suit, a smiling, lying, self serving jackass.

Forum List

Back