tick tick tick Time is runing out for Trump

New information regarding the liue told by Trump, Pence, the White House, and Trump's communications with Russian officials prior to the election & prior to his swearing in.

As Tricky Dick said, its not the crime but the cover up.

The Daily 202: It’s bigger than Flynn. New Russia revelations widen Trump’s credibility gap.
Post some facts. Do you know what they are?
I did.

Fact: People in the Trump campaign had communications with Russian officials.

Not a fact, Flynn talked to the Russians after the elections were over which is SOP, there is no evidence that he did anything illegal whatsoever.
If he talked sanctions, it is illegal.

Soooo.....did he?

Or, is this conjecture sans evidence....akin to 'the Russians hacked the election.'

What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.
Even though Ms. Hill couldn't prove her accusation, that didn't matter. Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:

Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:" “The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.” Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

New information regarding the liue told by Trump, Pence, the White House, and Trump's communications with Russian officials prior to the election & prior to his swearing in.

The Daily 202: It’s bigger than Flynn. New Russia revelations widen Trump’s credibility gap.
I did.

Fact: Trump denied this
Fact: Pence Denied this
Fact: Spicer denied this
Fact: KellyAnn Conjob denied this.
Fact: Flynn Denied this.
Fact Manafort Denied this.
Fact: Paul Ryan denied this.

tick tick tick

You are wrong on ALL of them.
5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Now what?
I don't know, maybe learn to read?

"So basically, conclusions that this proves collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government are premature."
THERE WAS CONTACT.? What part of that does a Russia loving, Putin supporting asshat like you don't get.

There was contact.

Trump denied there was contact. He denied it many times.

Why would Trump deny it if it was all legal & nothing happened?

I did.

tick tick tick

Now what?

"So basically, conclusions that this proves collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government are premature."
THERE WAS CONTACT.? What part of that does a Russia loving, Putin supporting asshat like you don't get.

There was contact.

Your default to vulgarity pretty much verifies exactly what I posted, and an admission that you recognize same.

This was your post.
"If he talked sanctions, it is illegal."

This was mine:
"Soooo.....did he?
Or, is this conjecture sans evidence....akin to 'the Russians hacked the election.'"

It never said 'contact,' did it.

Seems I've wounded you deeply, and obviated any cachet your original post might have hoped to have.

Excellent.

And....next time you require a similar beating, don't hesitate to let me know.

I did.

tick tick tick

Now what?

There was contact.

Your default to vulgarity pretty much verifies exactly what I posted, and an admission that you recognize same.

This was your post.

This was mine:
"Soooo.....did he?
Or, is this conjecture sans evidence....akin to 'the Russians hacked the election.'"

Seems I've wounded you deeply, and obviated any cachet your original post might have hoped to have.

Excellent.

I never responded to your post.

Bitch at someone else.

I did.

Not a fact, Flynn talked to the Russians after the elections were over which is SOP, there is no evidence that he did anything illegal whatsoever.

You do realize no one has ever been prosecuted under the Logan Act (est. 1799) in the history of the United States right? You do realize that as part of an elected administration that he would win the court case even if he had discussed sanctions (which there is no evidence of) right? You do realize that the proven illegal act has been committed by WaPo and their 9 sources for publishing and disseminating classified information right?

There was contact.

This was your post.

This was mine:
"Soooo.....did he?

Excellent.

Bitch at someone else.

"I never responded to your post."

Meaning, you could not.

We agree, then, both on your default to profanity, and the fact that there is no such proof of any discussions of the sanctions that you tried to insert into the discussion.

You must be a 'reliable Democrat voter,' huh?

There was contact.

This was your post.

This was mine:
"Soooo.....did he?

Excellent.

Bitch at someone else.

Meaning, you could not.

We agree, then, both on your default to profanity, and the fact that there is no such proof of any discussions of the sanctions that you tried to insert into the discussion.

Make up your mind. You are worse than Trump. First you wrongly accuse me of responding to your post bragging how you some how bested me. & Now you admit your lie & say I couldn't.

I did not respond because your post was stupid..,. It was a stupid post from an obvious stupid person.

I had just discussed that the subject of the calls were not relevant. He was the idea that there were calls & your orange buddy lied over & over that there weren't any calls.

One of your equally stupid buddies said what Flynn did was not illegal. I said if he discussed sanctions iot was illegal.

Obama puts on sanctions against Russia & two days later Putin unexpectedly said he would not retaliate. In between was one of Flynn's phone calls to a Russian official. But hey, nothing to see there, right?

There was contact.

This was your post.

This was mine:
"Soooo.....did he?

Excellent.

Bitch at someone else.

Meaning, you could not.

Make up your mind. You are worse than Trump. First you wrongly accuse me of responding to your post bragging how you some how bested me. & Now you admit your lie & say I couldn't.

I did not respond because your post was stupid..,. It was a stupid post from an obvious stupid person.

I had just discussed that the subject of the calls were not relevant. He was the idea that there were calls & your orange buddy lied over & over that there weren't any calls.

One of your equally stupid buddies said what Flynn did was not illegal. I said if he discussed sanctions iot was illegal.

Obama puts on sanctions against Russia & two days later Putin unexpectedly said he would not retaliate. In between was one of Flynn's phone calls to a Russian official. But hey, nothing to see there, right?

I never lie.

In post #60, you attempted to insert the suggestion that sanctions were discussed.

You wrote this:

I was forced to smack you in the kisser, and you've been trying to dig your way out of it since.

You should simply apologize for your disingenuous effort.

I did.

You do realize no one has ever been prosecuted under the Logan Act (est. 1799) in the history of the United States right? You do realize that as part of an elected administration that he would win the court case even if he had discussed sanctions (which there is no evidence of) right? You do realize that the proven illegal act has been committed by WaPo and their 9 sources for publishing and disseminating classified information right?
If someone sends the Post information., it is not illegal for them to print it as along as they had no part in obtaining that information. Shove your weak Trump defense & actually give a shit about this country.

It looks like Trump interferred with our country in punishing another country to undermine our actions.

You defend that? Really?

If sanctions were not discussed, why did Flynn back down from his original denial?

Just how duped are you? Wait, you likely voted for Trump.

There was contact.

This was your post.

This was mine:
"Soooo.....did he?

Excellent.

Bitch at someone else.

Meaning, you could not.

I never lie.

In post #60, you attempted to insert the suggestion that sanctions were discussed.

You wrote this:

I was forced to smack you in the kisser, and you've been trying to dig your way out of it since.

I;ll say it again. One of your buddies said that Flynn did nothing illegal (in talking with the Russians after the election). I said if he talked sanctions, then he did do something illegal.

You do realize that this subject of Trump's campaign talking to the Russians came into the spotlight because Flynn backed off of his "No sanction talks" to maybe sanction talks oin those conversations.

The entire thread is based on those sanction talks.

Pull your head out of Trump's butt once in a while & look around & become better informed.

If you keep insisting you know shit , you will just continue to keep being embarrassed by posters like me.

This was your post.

This was mine:
"Soooo.....did he?

Excellent.

Bitch at someone else.

Meaning, you could not.

I never lie.

You wrote this:

I;ll say it again. One of your buddies said that Flynn did nothing illegal (in talking with the Russians after the election). I said if he talked sanctions, then he did do something illegal.

You do realize that this subject of Trump's campaign talking to the Russians came into the spotlight because Flynn backed off of his "No sanction talks" to maybe sanction talks oin those conversations.

The entire thread is based on those sanction talks.

Pull your head out of Trump's butt once in a while & look around & become better informed.

If you keep insisting you know shit , you will just continue to keep being embarrassed by posters like me.

I see you're one of those milk-people.....2% intelligent.
You can attempt to change the subject, but I won't allow you to.

You wrote this:

The proof of my posts is that you haven't done it again.

Did you note that I schooled you without resorting to vulgarity?

There is no reason for you to post to me again.

tick tick tick
Fact: Russia confirmed this.

I did.

tick tick tick

Now what?

There was contact.

What part does a dog humper like you not get? Nothing but the assertion was made. You don't need facts, you made it clear.

There was contact.

This was your post.

This was mine:
"Soooo.....did he?

Excellent.

Bitch at someone else.

Meaning, you could not.

Well Davey. Putin knew obie's time was almost up and that it was nothing but a feel good move for lefties. There was no reason for Trump to continue the charade. Therefore there was no point in discussing the obvious.

I did.

If someone sends the Post information., it is not illegal for them to print it as along as they had no part in obtaining that information.

You're a lying faggot who doesn't have a fucking clue what they're talking about:

(a)Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

Shove your weak Trump defense & actually give a shit about this country.

It looks like Trump interferred with our country in punishing another country to undermine our actions.

You defend that? Really?

Prove your claims you lying ****.

If sanctions were not discussed, why did Flynn back down from his original denial?

You're the one spreading fake news without a shred of evidence to back it, you can't even provide evidence to support the claim that Flynn discussed sanctions let alone that it would have been illegal for him to have done so, once again he was at the time the national security advisor for the elected POTUS. Your laughable claims regarding a 200+ year old statute that has never been used to prosecute anyone in the history of the country aren't going to fly you fucking moron. The only illegal acts which have occurred were a) recording a US citizens phone call without a FISA warrant, b) leaking that classified intelligence to the press, and c) WaPo publishing that information which they knew to be classified.

Left Tard Trump haters really ought to learn how to get better information that isn't twisted to fit the agenda they want to hear or believe.

Trump Intelligence
Steele.jpg

Sometimes really big lies are good – when seen to be lies!

The election of Donald Trump against all odds (20-1 at best, 200-1 at worst) could go down in history as the turning point in Western civilization. Bracketed on one end by Brexit and on the other by the looming collapse of the European cartel mis-named the European Union, this election has seen three sacred cows gored deeply, perhaps to the death:

• The US secret intelligence community bet everything on de-legitimizing Donald Trump by claiming that secret sources and methods demonstrated that the Russians hacked the US election. The evidence has not been forthcoming, and there has been such a powerful collection of voices to the contrary that it is the secret world that has de-legitimized itself, at least in the USA.
  • The US mainstream and progressive media bet everything on the assumption that Hillary Clinton was the inevitable candidate, and in the process demonstrated such a bias against the winning candidate and such a blindness to the will of the public that the US media is now called “fake news” – the public rejects the assertion that skeptical citizens are purveying “fake news.”
  • The US political duopoly – the Republican and Democratic parties that some say are two ......
RIAC :: Blogs :: Trump Intelligence

Left Tard Trump haters really ought to learn how to get better information that isn't twisted to fit the agenda they want to hear or believe.

Trump Intelligence
Steele.jpg

Sometimes really big lies are good – when seen to be lies!

The election of Donald Trump against all odds (20-1 at best, 200-1 at worst) could go down in history as the turning point in Western civilization. Bracketed on one end by Brexit and on the other by the looming collapse of the European cartel mis-named the European Union, this election has seen three sacred cows gored deeply, perhaps to the death:

• The US secret intelligence community bet everything on de-legitimizing Donald Trump by claiming that secret sources and methods demonstrated that the Russians hacked the US election. The evidence has not been forthcoming, and there has been such a powerful collection of voices to the contrary that it is the secret world that has de-legitimized itself, at least in the USA.
  • The US mainstream and progressive media bet everything on the assumption that Hillary Clinton was the inevitable candidate, and in the process demonstrated such a bias against the winning candidate and such a blindness to the will of the public that the US media is now called “fake news” – the public rejects the assertion that skeptical citizens are purveying “fake news.”
  • The US political duopoly – the Republican and Democratic parties that some say are two ......
RIAC :: Blogs :: Trump Intelligence
Why would the intelligence agencies care? This idea that they were working in Clinton's favor is a joke.

I did.

If someone sends the Post information., it is not illegal for them to print it as along as they had no part in obtaining that information.

You're a lying faggot who doesn't have a fucking clue what they're talking about:

(a)Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information

You defend that? Really?

You're the one spreading fake news without a shred of evidence to back it, you can't even provide evidence to support the claim that Flynn discussed sanctions let alone that it would have been illegal for him to have done so, once again he was at the time the national security advisor for the elected POTUS. Your laughable claims regarding a 200+ year old statute that has never been used to prosecute anyone in the history of the country aren't going to fly you fucking moron. The only illegal acts which have occurred were a) recording a US citizens phone call without a FISA warrant, b) leaking that classified intelligence to the press, and c) WaPo publishing that information which they knew to be classified.
Did Flynn talk about sanctions? Likely. He went from denial to maybe. Why would he do that?

You defend that? Really?

Did Flynn talk about sanctions? Likely. He went from denial to maybe. Why would he do that?
....you keep slinging shit hoping and hoping for something to land and become meaningful. Like a chimp in the zoo.

You defend that? Really?

Even if he did (which you have no evidence for) he would have to have actively tried to undermine Obamas foreign policy to be in violation of the Logan Act which no one has been prosecuted under since it was enacted in a 1799.

Forum List

Back