tick tick tick Time is runing out for Trump

New information regarding the liue told by Trump, Pence, the White House, and Trump's communications with Russian officials prior to the election & prior to his swearing in.

As Tricky Dick said, its not the crime but the cover up.

The Daily 202: It’s bigger than Flynn. New Russia revelations widen Trump’s credibility gap.
Post some facts. Do you know what they are?
I did.

Fact: People in the Trump campaign had communications with Russian officials.
Fact: Trump denied this
Fact: Pence Denied this
Fact: Spicer denied this
Fact: KellyAnn Conjob denied this.
Fact: Flynn Denied this.
Fact Manafort Denied this.
Fact: Paul Ryan denied this.

tick tick tick
But you don't know that any kind of deal was made, that's an assumption. And during the election and after the election are two different things. That ticking noise is between your ears.
They spoke with the Russians and denied it.

That is a cover up.

Why did they think they needed to hide these conversations?

Why did they have them in the first place?
There could be no conversations beyond the ones democrats have in their heads.

Well the problem is that Democrat supporters /do/ believe lies if they're told them enough times. They're sheep who cannot think for themselves and the left uses them so bad. Poor fuckers don't even know how badly they're treated and thought of by their own leaders. It's really pathetic, but it makes me angry at the same time. Who the fuck are these Leaders to treat our American sheep like that?!? I want these horrible leaders ousted so the poor sheep can go back to their little pastures, I mean they were still unhappy a lot of the time, but at least they weren't being ordered to jump off cliffs and shit. The leaders are going to get them killed >.<

Why did they have them in the first place?

Obama takes campaign trail overseas - CNN.com
(CNN) -- Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama is in Afghanistan on a multistop overseas trip for meetings with international leaders but with an eye on the U.S. presidential race back home.

art.obama.thurs.gi.jpg

Sen. Barack Obama is expected to visit several world leaders over the next few weeks.

corner_wire_BL.gif

Obama's trip, which includes visits to Iraq, Jordan, Israel, Germany, France and the United Kingdom, is intended to bolster his foreign policy credentials before U.S. voters.

New information regarding the liue told by Trump, Pence, the White House, and Trump's communications with Russian officials prior to the election & prior to his swearing in.

The Daily 202: It’s bigger than Flynn. New Russia revelations widen Trump’s credibility gap.
I did.

tick tick tick

Yeah.....you didn't read the entire New York Times fake news article...where they said nothing happened...

So...you left wingers can keep posting this non story, hoping to dupe the uninformed...and we will keep posting the truth....

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=0

The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

And of course...the truth...

Mr. Manafort, who has not been charged with any crimes, dismissed the officials’ accounts in a telephone interview on Tuesday.

“This is absurd,” he said. “I have no idea what this is referring to. I have never knowingly spoken to Russian intelligence officers, and I have never been involved with anything to do with the Russian government or the Putin administration or any other issues under investigation today.”

He added, “It’s not like these people wear badges that say, ‘I’m a Russian intelligence officer.’”

Several of Mr. Trump’s associates, like Mr. Manafort, have done business in Russia.

The most important part of the story that should have been in the first fucking paragraph........that is if they didn't want to simply smear Trump and his people with false allegations....

And it is not unusual for American businessmen to come in contact with foreign intelligence officials, sometimes unwittingly, in countries like Russia and Ukraine, where the spy services are deeply embedded in society.

Law enforcement officials did not say to what extent the contacts might have been about business.

There's no revelation, there's no evidence of even Flynn doing anything improper let alone illegal, you fucking nut jobs have already thrown to much shit and none of it has stuck so the American people are now just tuning out the Obama shadow government and their proven cohorts in the MSM. Trump has another 4 years, 8 if he runs for a 2nd term, and the RNC has another 2 generations of total power in this country at a minimum, the DNC on the other hand is done as a national party, a future opposition party will come from the right, the leftist global elite is through in this country it's now only a matter of rooting out the unelected entrenched bureaucracy and replacing completely the fake news of the old media with the new media.

Well the problem is that Democrat supporters /do/ believe lies if they're told them enough times. They're sheep who cannot think for themselves and the left uses them so bad. Poor fuckers don't even know how badly they're treated and thought of by their own leaders. It's really pathetic, but it makes me angry at the same time. Who the fuck are these Leaders to treat our American sheep like that?!? I want these horrible leaders ousted so the poor sheep can go back to their little pastures, I mean they were still unhappy a lot of the time, but at least they weren't being ordered to jump off cliffs and shit. The leaders are going to get them killed >.<
What lies. Be specific.

I did.

tick tick tick
Prove it liar.

I did.

tick tick tick
Prove it liar.

Fuck you. Get informed for a change. All of what I posted is true. If you don't know this please quit embarrassing yourself & get informed.

I did.

tick tick tick
Prove it liar.

Fuck you. Get informed for a change. All of what I posted is true. If you don't know this please quit embarrassing yourself & get informed.
Prove it. What? You can't? You don't have any proof? Oh, then that means you were lying. How dim.

Trump still won the election fair and square.
Is Using Russian help fair & square?

Anything that makes you alt-Left A-holes cry like babies is fine by me.
Evidently, you think Russian interference is OK. Like a good little Trumpette.

As I see it, it's a few steps up from your support for Moslem terrorism on American soil.
As I see it you are a lying little weenie that will not admit that you voted for someone willing to commit treason for power.

Trump still won the election fair and square.
Is Using Russian help fair & square?

Anything that makes you alt-Left A-holes cry like babies is fine by me.
Evidently, you think Russian interference is OK. Like a good little Trumpette.

As I see it, it's a few steps up from your support for Moslem terrorism on American soil.
As I see it you are a lying little weenie that will not admit that you voted for someone willing to commit treason for power.
Why do you keep dissing Obama? Leave him alone.

We need to resolve this by a war on the level of the civil war. The country needs to break up. Let the liberals eat each other.

I did.

tick tick tick

You are wrong on ALL of them.

Forum List

Back