thugs are good people and

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
then theres this horseshit -

SINGAPORE (AP) — President Donald Trump says North Korean leader Kim Jong Un "loves his people, not that I'm surprised by that, but he loves his people."

Un just happens to be under strict humanitarian watch and being sanctioned for fucking over his people by means Trump cant even spell.

the photo op went well though -

FDJT

This is a thug ...

white-gangster.jpg

Political prisoners in the country number in the tens of thousands and systematic torture and assassinations, including of his own brother, are not unheard of.

loved his BROTHER right Donnie Dumbass ?

sniffle, sniffle, butthurt, sniffle.

A year-long U.N. investigation released earlier this year found that they were “without any parallel in the contemporary world." The crimes were so bad that the specially formed Commission of Inquiry on Human Rights in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea compared them to the horrors of Nazi Germany. In the light of backlash and the upcoming decision by the U.N. Security Council, it's worth taking a look back at just how extreme the accusations made against North Korea are.

then theres this horseshit -

SINGAPORE (AP) — President Donald Trump says North Korean leader Kim Jong Un "loves his people, not that I'm surprised by that, but he loves his people."

Un just happens to be under strict humanitarian watch and being sanctioned for fucking over his people by means Trump cant even spell.

the photo op went well though -

FDJT

:th_spinspin:

A year-long U.N. investigation released earlier this year found that they were “without any parallel in the contemporary world." The crimes were so bad that the specially formed Commission of Inquiry on Human Rights in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea compared them to the horrors of Nazi Germany. In the light of backlash and the upcoming decision by the U.N. Security Council, it's worth taking a look back at just how extreme the accusations made against North Korea are.

I think it is very extreme. We have known all of that for years. That has nothing to do with what is taking place right now.

And I betcha 10K if Obama were doing the exact same thing you would be singing his praises.

Political prisoners in the country number in the tens of thousands and systematic torture and assassinations, including of his own brother, are not unheard of.

I wouldn't accept any water bottles from Un.

You know, we're all in this thing together, though. Do you really think Kim and China have enough power to smack down the US?

If we keep breeding snowflakes, in 20 years I see it being a possibility.

Right now? No.

I think it is very extreme. We have known all of that for years. That has nothing to do with what is taking place right now.

And I betcha 10K if Obama were doing the exact same thing you would be singing his praises.

I never voted for Obama and I never condone crimes against humanity- regardless.

and I wont kiss trumps fat old ass for sucking up to asshats like Un

END OF STORY

I never voted for Obama and I never condone crimes against humanity- regardless.

and I wont kiss rumps fat old ass for sucking up to asshats like Un

END OF STORY

But you would be a leftist shill for a pittance, amirite?

:coffee:

and I wont kiss trumps fat old ass for sucking up to asshats like Un

END OF STORY

I won't kiss it either. No way. So we agree on that. ;)

You know, we're all in this thing together, though. Do you really think Kim and China have enough power to smack down the US?

Right now? No.

America ... ready to go to war in the new Century.

1j2vl0.jpg

Right now? No.

America ... ready to go to war in the new Century.

1j2vl0.jpg

Yeah, we're not quite there yet. Thank God.

and I wont kiss rumps fat old ass for sucking up to asshats like Un

END OF STORY

But you would be a leftist shill for a pittance, amitrite?

:coffee:

Independent since 85 .. political parties and I disagree

Why is it your posts are in such a leftist shill manner, then?

I need to change my voter registration.

and kat if obama was grabbing pussy and saying the things trump says you would be calling for his head...but as long as its a white fat rich dude no one cares?

Forum List

Back