Throwing Good Money After Bad

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
images

For decades, the global government crowd invested so much money in L’il Abner and Daisy Mae they now have no choice but to throw good money after bad. There is no objection to Hillary’s supporters throwing away their own money, but I resent them throwing mine away in the form of tax dollars.

While Clinton was America's top diplomat, her State Department was buying Facebook 'likes,' according to an Associated Press report from last year.

'In 2013, the State Department, which has more than 400,000 likes and was recently most popular in Cairo, said it would stop buying Facebook fans after its inspector general criticized the agency for spending $630,000 to boost the numbers,' the wire service reported.

Clinton left the agency while the inspector general was investigating.​

I wish Hillary would stop listening and start talking about how many tax dollars buy her Twitter voters:

Clinton is in Monticello, Iowa on Tuesday for the first stop on her nascent presidential 'listening' tour.​

2790CFB800000578-3038621-image-a-2_1429025552809.jpg

Although Hillary Clinton boasts a robust 3.6 million Twitter followers, not even a vast right-wing conspiracy would be able to interact with 2 million of them.

According to two popular online measuring tools, no more than 44 per cent of her Twitter fan base consists of real people who are active in using the social media platform.

More than 2 MILLION of Hillary Clinton's Twitter followers are fake or never tweet – and she's already under fire for 'buying' fake Facebook fans
By David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com
Published: 10:44 EST, 14 April 2015 | Updated: 10:51 EST, 14 April 2015

More than 2 MILLION of Hillary Clinton s Twitter followers are fake or never tweet Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back