THREE WEEKS after the disaster. "Buttigieg's Message to OH: 'I'm Taking Some Personal Time'"

THREE WEEKS after the disaster in Easy Palestine Ohio, Secretary of Transportation Buttigieg was spotted and approached by a journalist in Washington DC.

Buttigieg's Message to OH: 'I'm Taking Some Personal Time'

Jordan Boyd, The Federalist February 22, 2023

'Right now I'm taking some personal time and I'm walking down the street,' Buttigieg said when asked about his message to struggling Ohioans.

This is what passes for LEADERSHIP among Democrats today.

When did being a member of the President's Cabinet become a FORTY-HOUR WEEK?

First%20part%20time%20job-S.jpg

If you cannot get your job done in 40 hours a week you just suck at your job.

THREE WEEKS after the disaster in Easy Palestine Ohio, Secretary of Transportation Buttigieg was spotted and approached by a journalist in Washington DC.

'Right now I'm taking some personal time and I'm walking down the street,' Buttigieg said when asked about his message to struggling Ohioans.

What else can he do in Ohio?

Meanwhile back in reality....

The Transportation Secretary will be in the "disaster" area tomorrow.
Yeah, after this administration has been humiliated and shamed into even acknowledging that East Palestine Ohio even exists.

THREE WEEKS after the disaster in Easy Palestine Ohio.

Imagine if the Biden administration and the relevant heads of Federal programs had shown up, on the ground before the smoke died down. You know, like President Bush did on 9/11 with manpower, supplies, testing, cleaning...

I'm wondering how many of these people in this shit-kicking little town kept voting for Republicans because "they don't need them no gummit", and now that they need government (which will spend billions cleaning up a mistake by the railroad) they whine they are not being taken care of fast enough.
One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

Yeah, after this administration has been humiliated and shamed into even acknowledging that East Palestine Ohio even exists.

Imagine if the Biden administration and the relevant heads of Federal programs had shown up, on the ground before the smoke died down. You know, like President Bush did on 9/11 with manpower, supplies, testing, cleaning...
Its a train derailment....

Your blob had them during his administration. FEMA was seldom if ever activated to deal with any of them.

Obviously, you never loved what you did for a living. That's really sad.

I have indeed, but I also have other things in my life that I love that will always be more important than a job.

I have done the 70 to 80 hour a week and the sacrifices one must make it not worth it. Thus I worked my ass off and got an advanced degree and a job where I can actually have a life as well.

If you have family and still choose to work 70 to 80 hours as week, that is what is truly sad.

Simple, even you, know the answer. Instead of schools being soft targets, make them hard targets.
All 98,000 public schools?

1. What bill# was it.
  2. When was it introduced--was it introduced when they had both houses and the Oval in 2017 and 2018?
  3. Who introduced it
  4. Who co-sponsored it
  5. How much did they want to spend

Your blob had them during his administration. FEMA was seldom if ever activated to deal with any of them.
Yep, over 1,000 derailments every year. Now kindly list the ones that caused an explosion, then a "controlled" burn releasing a massive cloud of toxic chemicals.

2023-02-23_10-05-40-L.jpg

Last edited:
All 98,000 public schools?

1. What bill# was it.
  2. When was it introduced--was it introduced when they had both houses and the Oval in 2017 and 2018?
  3. Who introduced it
  4. Who co-sponsored it
  5. How much did they want to spend
Yes, all 98,000 public schools. If not, which kids do you deny a safe studying atmosphere?

What bill are you talking about and why? I never mentioned any bill.

The Biden regime is punishing the men, women, and children of Ohio for daring to elect JD Vance to the US Senate.

Why should they for a minor incident where no one died?

Exactly. There are 1000 train derailments a year, and 18,000 HAZMAT responses.
The EPA, NTSB and all the other government agencies the wingnuts would defund were on the spot afterwards, doing their jobs.
Just because a bunch of trailer trash is looking for a big government check is not a cause for panic.

Forum List

Back