Three times God proved himself to me, three times he changed my life

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
On three occasions, God proved himself to me, and changed my life for the better.

It was at the moments of my deepest despair that God came to me, revealed something to me, or took away my pain.

These events are so personal, I will not reveal the details of what happened, because I don't want to give ammunition to the doubters, who will only mock my experiences.

But these events did happen, and so I believe in God, because he has made himself known to me in a very real way.

On three occasions, God proved himself to me, and changed my life for the better.

It was at the moments of my deepest despair that God came to me, revealed something to me, or took away my pain.

These events are so personal, I will not reveal the details of what happened, because I don't want to give ammunition to the doubters, who will only mock my experiences.

But these events did happen, and so I believe in God, because he has made himself known to me in a very real way.
Four astrological revelations that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Blackrook has never once in his entire life managed to utter anything that rose above pure simian gibberish.

Just when I was on the verge of having a breakdown from the grinding strain of trying to make some kind of sense out of Blackrook's verbal flotsam, I felt a zodiacal arm around my shoulder and a kind voice whispered, It's not you, son. There isn't a person on this planet who has the slightest clue what this halfwit is talking about.

The revelations are so personal I'm not going to say anything at all about them even though I just did but if I say anything about them people will just say I'm stupid, so I'm not going to say anything that way people won't be able to tell how stupid I am.

Four astrological revelations that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Blackrook has never once in his entire life managed to utter anything that rose above pure simian gibberish.

Just when I was on the verge of having a breakdown from the grinding strain of trying to make some kind of sense out of Blackrook's verbal flotsam, I felt a zodiacal arm around my shoulder and a kind voice whispered, It's not you, son. There isn't a person on this planet who has the slightest clue what this halfwit is talking about.

The revelations are so personal I'm not going to say anything at all about them even though I just did but if I say anything about them people will just say I'm stupid, so I'm not going to say anything that way people won't be able to tell how stupid I am.
You join the ignore list. Goodbye.

Don't forget to tell us about you literary plans once you touch ground in NYC.

Good for you. I too have had some personal experiences. But I will not put them out to be trampled under feet.

What difference would it make to you if something were revealed or not? It is obvious you would not believe it for a moment, you are too hyped up ready to cry "LOL" to any personal revelation or even greater miracle reported on. Why is that? Why are you so eager to pretend there is no God? Are you afraid of the unknown and are looking for like-minded individuals to comfort you? Who wouldn't be?

What difference would it make to you if something were revealed or not? It is obvious you would not believe it for a moment, you are too hyped up ready to cry "LOL" to any personal revelation or even greater miracle reported on. Why is that? Why are you so eager to pretend there is no God? Are you afraid of the unknown and are looking for like-minded individuals to comfort you? Who wouldn't be?
Nope, sorry, toots. Never said I didn't believe in God. He just needs to get a better spokesman than Blackkook

((( Thank you for posting, Blackrook )))

Forum List

Back