My daughter showed me an app she is using to read the Bible. I am so happy!!!

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I brought my children to church on Sunday, but I'm afraid I was not a very good example of a Christian.

I was angry with God for not arranging the universe to my liking.

Sometimes I would leave in the middle of Mass to go outside and stew in anger.

I brought my children to church on Sunday, but I'm afraid I was not a very good example of a Christian.

I thought you said your children were all grown up and that you wanted to travel Europe and then move to NY to be a writer?

He sent His Son to die in your place to save your eternal soul. What more do you require?

He sent His Son to die in your place to save your eternal soul. What more do you require?
i had a difficult life. Ultimately it cost me my marriage. I thought God had abandoned me.

So, how are you going to move past it? Or did you?
My life improved immeasurably two years ago when my wife and I got a divorce. I am no longer angry all the time. The funny thing is, we are now really good friends. But as a married couple, we were miserable.

Any app that goes through a Google or Apple OS in order to read the Bible, eh..sorry. I don't like it.

Bible pages are generally bigger than a phone, and then there's concerns with censure.

You're never going to be perfect. Knowing your own flaws already gives you a leg up on most people.

You're never going to be perfect. Knowing your own flaws already gives you a leg up on most people.
Thank you. That makes me feel better that you said that.

Thank you. That makes me feel better that you said that.
You bet!

You ever seen this movie, Blackrook?

The Video

It's on Netflix. There are elements of this movie that remind me of some of the things that you say.

Forum List

Back