three minute's of statist arrogance

What kind? You're asking the wrong question of him here, he doesn't want to change the form of the government from the current representative democracy/republican democracy. The question and point you're getting at is what sort of changes he wishes to effect to the nation now that the form of government has put him in power, same as his predecessors.

Glad to know you all despise all government though and wish to have none. Kudos to your anti-statism.

I am not anti government this is the way I see it. The Federal Government maintains the issues in regards to foreign issues the states are to maintain domestic issues.

Congrats on being a statist then.

Really I'm a statist? Now please explain to me how you think I am a statist from what I posted?

And this is what a statist is
stat·ism (sttzm)
n.
The practice or doctrine of giving a centralized government control over economic planning and policy.
statist adj. & n.

WOW you think I am a statist?

I am not anti government this is the way I see it. The Federal Government maintains the issues in regards to foreign issues the states are to maintain domestic issues

I am not anti government this is the way I see it. The Federal Government maintains the issues in regards to foreign issues the states are to maintain domestic issues.

Really I'm a statist? Now please explain to me how you think I am a statist from what I posted?

stat·ism (sttzm)
n.
The practice or doctrine of giving a centralized government control over economic planning and policy.
statist adj. & n.

I am not anti government this is the way I see it. The Federal Government maintains the issues in regards to foreign issues the states are to maintain domestic issues

You want a federal government to handle foreign issues, and a state government to handle domestic issues. You want a government to handle issues, congrats on your statism.

stat·ism (sttzm)
n.
statist adj. & n.

You want a federal government to handle foreign issues, and a state government to handle domestic issues. You want a government to handle issues, congrats on your statism.

That is not a statist.

Forum List

Back