Three massive towers found on mars laid out in same pattern as Egyptian pyramids at Giza

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Three Massive “Towers” Found on Mars Laid Out in Same Pattern as Egyptian Pyramids at Giza

Here’s yet another curious find on the surface of the red planet. It looks like three towers spaced equidistant from one another in the same pattern as the pyramids at Giza or the belt in the constellation Orion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As it's been said question everything. There would be no doubt if these sneaky liars don't already have some small city up there and running. But in order to slowly eeek the public into it they sell us all types of bs to see how the public will react. Just like those few people that were willing to go to mars leaving their families and all to be a nice live guniea pig. I wouldn't trust those sob's with my life let alone on some damn planet that isn't earth.

This should be in "Conspiracy Theories" forum.

I don't believe we have a covert society living on Mars.

As a matter of fact, I don't believe it's possible for us to live on Mars. I think it's going to be a huge and monumental engineering feat just to send a manned mission to Mars.

Our experience in manned space travel is the equivalent of swimming out to a sand bar... traveling to Mars would be like swimming to Cuba. There are a BUNCH of obstacles we must overcome technically. I think we're up for that, but it's not going to be easy and people could die in the process.

Because of the orbits, just a simple one week visit to the Red Planet would take about 18 months and if we somehow failed to hit windows precisely, it could take more than 2 years. Then, there is the very difficult problem of radiation exposure. This would be thousands times greater than anything we've ever encountered.

• Banned

As a matter of fact, I don't believe it's possible for us to live on Mars. I think it's going to be a huge and monumental engineering feat just to send a manned mission to Mars.

Our experience in manned space travel is the equivalent of swimming out to a sand bar... traveling to Mars would be like swimming to Cuba. There are a BUNCH of obstacles we must overcome technically. I think we're up for that, but it's not going to be easy and people could die in the process.

Because of the orbits, just a simple one week visit to the Red Planet would take about 18 months and if we somehow failed to hit windows precisely, it could take more than 2 years. Then, there is the very difficult problem of radiation exposure. This would be thousands times greater than anything we've ever encountered.

Whatever, you should be in Conspiracy / Some people's IQ levels are taught to read headlines only

It's fun to speculate about this stuff but none of it ever turns out to be true.

marstowers.png

• Banned

I'm sure you will do your expert liberal run and snitch program. So don't worry i'm sure you will get it where it belongs. :happy-1:

Some people's IQ levels are taught to read headlines only

And some people's IQ levels cause them to look at animated 3D dramatizations and believe they are legitimate.... then allow their imaginations to run wild with conspiracy theories about how government has secretly established a society on Mars.

What you have is a picture showing a symmetry of natural formations on the surface of a planet. It's an interesting and unique coincidence but that's about all.

1976%20Face%20on%20Mars%20small.jpg

LOL Boss is hardly a liberal. However, he is completely correct in what he says. I would change could die, to will die. Exploration always involves finding new ways to die. Will we ever live on Mars? Yes, but not in my lifetime, and, perhaps not in my children's.

Is it worth it, the lives and treasure that will be expended to explore Mars? Yes. An old and wise cowboy from Eastern Oregon, Rueben Long, once stated that "research is always a bargain, even when it costs too much".

There are loads of people presently living on Mars. See the documentary: Total Recall for further details.

This was /is a civilization built by ancient Africans when white folks were still living in caves.

They had to settle Mars after their creation of the demon white man went horribly wrong.

Unfortunately, they left remnants of their ancient civilization behind and now, thousands of years later the demon white man is on the verge of discovering their new home.

Oh, the curse of those blonde haired blue eyed devils!

Then just who attack Earth in the War of the Worlds?

Forum List

Back