Three biggest RW lies about poverty

1992-100%, dumbass.

Now it's total Pub obstruction, dingbat.

All hail Pub mindlessness and greed! Pub dupes, so gd dumb...

Lets look at Obstruction. The right controls one half of the Congress. Can anyone tell me how many bills that would have or could have created jobs that harry reed threw in the trash without even allowing the Senate to read?

Point is there is no leadership in Washington. Other presidents have had a split Congress yet still got things passed. They did it by working with the Congress, not by making a speech saying this is what I want and if congress doesn't give it to me I'll work around them.

Work with them Dumb Ass..................

How many Republican bills sent to the Senate have had more than 60 votes ?

That is the standard Democrats must face, why shouldn't it apply to Republicans?

How many were never even read?

Lets look at Obstruction. The right controls one half of the Congress. Can anyone tell me how many bills that would have or could have created jobs that harry reed threw in the trash without even allowing the Senate to read?

Point is there is no leadership in Washington. Other presidents have had a split Congress yet still got things passed. They did it by working with the Congress, not by making a speech saying this is what I want and if congress doesn't give it to me I'll work around them.

That is the standard Democrats must face, why shouldn't it apply to Republicans?

Republicans are facing the same filibuster rules that Democrats face in the Senate.

If they want their bills brought up for a vote they need to offer up some Democratic Bills without needing 60 votes

That is the way things work

Talk about LYING Democrats!!!

gallery_2_1_69074.jpg

Pay no mind to rightwinger. He thinks the GOP is obligated to rubber-stamp Obama's agenda.

Forum List

Back