Three anti-burqa protesters storm the Australian parliament

692797-sergio-redegalli.jpg

The man behind the anti-burqa protest was revealed to be an Italian immigrant named Sergio Redegalli and it's unclear why he is so passionately against Islam. This Italian man is a glass sculptor in Sydney and the Aussie media previously reported that he refused to take down the controversial anti-burqa mural (above) that he painted outside his studio. Based on his statements, he may be claiming reverse sexual discrimination and Italy is known for its macho culture.

"We, as males, are not allowed to wear any face coverings in Parliament House,” said the man in the Klan outfit, Sergio Redegalli, who then contradicted himself, saying it was “fantastic” they were not allowed inside the building with their faces covered but that the policy should be applied to everyone. Redegaljii said that he found the KKK outfit offensive, but that he was wearing it to make a point about facial coverings in public.

Three Men Pull Anti-Burqa Publicity Stunt at Australia rsquo s Parliament News teleSUR

It is understandable why an ITALIAN would be "anti -burqa--- Italy is having a problem with its muslim
population--------I doubt that "machismo" thing.
But this ITALIAN forget that his grand mother used to cover her body as much as Muslim women cover in Burqa.

really? even my great grandmother did not wear a veil on her face-----not even my great great grandmother. Was that Italian guy's grandmother muslim?
Look your your grand mother don't wear a dress even knee high.

wrong----that was your grand-mother ------fartimah

Three anti-burqa protesters have attempted to enter the Australian parliament dressed variously in a Ku Klux Klan hood, a motorbike helmet and a niqab.

The men, members of group called Faceless which has previously protested at other public buildings, cleared the front entrance security checkpoint on Monday, but were asked to remove their head coverings and stayed in the front hall area for only a short time.

Anti-burqa protesters try to enter parliament wearing Ku Klux Klan hood motorbike helmet and niqab Australia news theguardian.com

Bunch of bigots, they are.
You are pro-burqa in a Western country?

Not that that is not your right.

Three anti-burqa protesters have attempted to enter the Australian parliament dressed variously in a Ku Klux Klan hood, a motorbike helmet and a niqab.

The men, members of group called Faceless which has previously protested at other public buildings, cleared the front entrance security checkpoint on Monday, but were asked to remove their head coverings and stayed in the front hall area for only a short time.

Anti-burqa protesters try to enter parliament wearing Ku Klux Klan hood motorbike helmet and niqab Australia news theguardian.com

You are pro-burqa in a Western country?

Not that that is not your right.

Burqa wearers----should be subjected to special
'consideration'-------in that they should be subjected to
SPECIAL PAT DOWN security checks---by females--of
course--------as -----"go wait over there while we find some
women to pat you down" whenever they enter a public buiding or conveyance

I think they used the KKK things to make the
point that ---COVERING THE FACE-----is
a problem in a free society. People are
identified by their faces-------criminals cover
their faces --------people HIDING. People in a
free society are not supposed to be ANONYMOUS
The burqa is a sign of oppression, a sign that women are second class citizens.

That point aside, if Western women can't where Western dress in Muslim countries, because it offends Muslims, why can Muslims wear the burqa in Western countries when it offends so many Westerners?
How innocent you are. There are western women who convert to Islam in Burqa as well.

692797-sergio-redegalli.jpg

The man behind the anti-burqa protest was revealed to be an Italian immigrant named Sergio Redegalli and it's unclear why he is so passionately against Islam. This Italian man is a glass sculptor in Sydney and the Aussie media previously reported that he refused to take down the controversial anti-burqa mural (above) that he painted outside his studio. Based on his statements, he may be claiming reverse sexual discrimination and Italy is known for its macho culture.

"We, as males, are not allowed to wear any face coverings in Parliament House,” said the man in the Klan outfit, Sergio Redegalli, who then contradicted himself, saying it was “fantastic” they were not allowed inside the building with their faces covered but that the policy should be applied to everyone. Redegaljii said that he found the KKK outfit offensive, but that he was wearing it to make a point about facial coverings in public.

Three Men Pull Anti-Burqa Publicity Stunt at Australia rsquo s Parliament News teleSUR

It is understandable why an ITALIAN would be "anti -burqa--- Italy is having a problem with its muslim
population--------I doubt that "machismo" thing.
But this ITALIAN forget that his grand mother used to cover her body as much as Muslim women cover in Burqa.

really? even my great grandmother did not wear a veil on her face-----not even my great great grandmother. Was that Italian guy's grandmother muslim?
Look your your grand mother don't wear a dress even knee high.

wrong----that was your grand-mother ------fartimah
Well, you are ignoring the facts.

quote from the sig of REHMANI>>>>
For Jews Only: I will advise to jews that jews are not special race and since 3000 years has passed but masaya is not coming. Please get your self free from jew's elders, you are not their slaves. jew's elders using jew slave as a spy on other nations. This is the reason Jews population is not growing in last 5000 years instead jew mixing in other nation as a spy, and dividing others in smaller tribes than jew's tribe so jews can establish their monopoly on others nation or tribes means jew's policy is divide and rule. Please, Please jewish give up this nonsense and complete the line of prophets after Moses PBUH by following prophets Jesus PBUH and Mohammad PBUH and please, please jews let the other nations enter into the religion of Abraham PBUH and help the world become peaceful under one Allah(God) instead.

Rehmani----from where did you get the essay you post in
your signature and noted above? As it is written it seems
that you attribute it to the news paper J. post------but I do not find it there-----who AUTHORED IT---????

That point aside, if Western women can't where Western dress in Muslim countries, because it offends Muslims, why can Muslims wear the burqa in Western countries when it offends so many Westerners?
I think in a country like Australia the Burqa,(also Bike Helmet etc,.)should be removed if the Police request it..........I have no problem if a woman wants to wear the Burqa but the problem is,if a security camera takes a pic of a person committing a criminal act.....How can they be IDENTIFIED..steve as for the KKK comment...that is just bullshit....as for the Ban in the Aussie parliament....it was just a touch of insanity by the Liberal(Conservative Party) trying to create trouble....it lasted a couple of days..and rightly died a death,like most stupidity

Last edited:

I think in a country like Australia the Burqa,(also Bike Helmet etc,.)should be removed if the Police request it..........I have no problem if a woman wants to wear the Burqa but the problem is,if a security camera takes a pic of a person committing a criminal act.....How can they be IDENTIFIED..steve as for the KKK comment...that is just bullshit....as for the Ban in the Aussie parliament....it was just a touch of insanity by the Liberal(Conservative Party) trying to create trouble....it lasted a couple of days..and rightly died a death,like most stupidity

I have a marvelous idea-----for the sake of security----anyone who insists on covering "its" face should be
compelled to wear a number CONSPICUOUSLY
on its head-----so that cameras can identify the person

Forum List

Back