Three answers to remember

"We know where they are. They're in the area around Baghdad and east, south, west and north somewhat." - Donald Rumsfeld, commenting on Iraqi WMD that did not exist

"We know where they are. They're in the area around Baghdad and east, south, west and north somewhat." - Donald Rumsfeld, commenting on Iraqi WMD that did not exist

Shows what you know. How's that Syrian thingy goin'....ehhhhh bunky???

Just got back from lunch at a new Vietnamese joint...coming back north on I 35 just north of loop 1604 there is an overpass...saw US and Texas flags waiving...as I got closer there were a couple of dozen guys with signs.."0bama is a liar". ...Honk if your pissed off". I honked several times and gave the thumbs up sign....they responded with cheers. Maybe it's beginning.....just maybe.

Last edited:
Just got back from lunch at a new Vietnamese joint...coming back north on I 35 just north of loop 1604 there is an overpass...saw US and Texas flags waiving...as I got closer there were a couple of dozen guys with signs.."0bama is a liar". ...Honk if your pissed off". I honked several times and gave the thumbs up sign....they responded with cheers. Maybe it's beginning.....just maybe.

But judging from the response......maybe not.

Sure it is...Been going for awhile...Fever pitch to where several Jackass Statists run for cover is coming...

Dems have NOTHING to run on but rhetoric...their BANE? ObamaCare.

What is Donald Rumsfeld running for this year?

Yeah, the administration that pretends it has all the answers tells us it doesnt know or can't remember.

Forum List

Back