Threats From Obama Administration Exhibit Thuggery

Repeat after me....everyone in this country has a right to life. Despite what you might want us to believe.

What Jack stated just went over your head. I have no idea what your post was about.

LOL, so you actually admit that what I said went over your head.

I almost feel bad debating high school dropouts all day long on this board. Almost.

Again....right over your head. :razz:

Then outlaw abortion.

LOL, then make it a crime to masturbate. How far do you want to go with this?

Masturbation has nothing to do with right to life. You're the one who said "everyone has the right to life". Do you want to amend your statement?

Nope. You tried to take the conversation in an entirely different direction. Abortion is a whole different topic. I was just escalating your ridiculous attempt with further ridiculousness.

A good compilation of the reaction to the thuggery:

ObamaCare’s Threat to Free Speech | Cato @ Liberty

In The Wall Street Journal, economist Russ Roberts recently explained one of the main themes of Friedrich Hayek’s The Road to Serfdom:

When the state has the final say on the economy, the political opposition needs the permission of the state to act, speak, and write. Economic control becomes political control.​

One need not agree with all of Hayek’s conclusions to see how ObamaCare is threatening political freedom.

LOL, then make it a crime to masturbate. How far do you want to go with this?

Masturbation has nothing to do with right to life. You're the one who said "everyone has the right to life". Do you want to amend your statement?

Nope. You tried to take the conversation in an entirely different direction. Abortion is a whole different topic. I was just escalating your ridiculous attempt with further ridiculousness.

Nope. You said "everyone has a right to llife". Those are your words. Not mine. Did you want to amend that statement or not?

Nope. You said "everyone has a right to llife". Those are your words. Not mine. Did you want to amend that statement or not?

I am not pro life but this guy is correct. You give Government power but only if you agree with it... Thing is the rules you agree with now will bite you in the ass later. That's why we want Government smaller and restricted like it was made to be in America.

I asume the guy I quoted wants smaller Government with less power.

I am not pro life but this guy is correct. You give Government power but only if you agree with it... Thing is the rules you agree with now will bite you in the ass later. That's why we want Government smaller and restricted like it was made to be in America.

If you're speaking to me, Yes, I want smaller government with less power. Our nation is in trouble. My generation had to learn it by voting for Jimmy Carter. Looks like this generation has to learn it also, although I think Obama is much more dangerous than Carter.

If you're speaking to me, Yes, I want smaller government with less power. Our nation is in trouble. My generation had to learn it by voting for Jimmy Carter. Looks like this generation has to learn it also, although I think Obama is much more dangerous than Carter.

To be fair Bush was very bad as well. Obama is nothing more than a more bat shit crazy Bush.

To be fair Bush was very bad as well. Obama is nothing more than a more bat shit crazy Bush.

Yes, Bush was no prize, but with Barry's liberal social policies, he is as bad, if not worse than Carter.

Yes, Bush was no prize, but with Barry's liberal social policies, he is as bad, if not worse than Carter.

Story's like this show us Obama is just as willing to abuse the powers he is collecting as well :)

Carter is one of the greatest humanitarians this country has ever known. Everybody ignores all the good that Carter has done, not to mention Habitat For Humanity.

Forum List

Back