Threats From Obama Administration Exhibit Thuggery

I'll agree that this bill does very little to take away some of the tremendous power that insurance companies have over us and our health care. I was really hoping for more from this bill in that respect.

I may have missed it but did you ever comment on the issue of this thread. That no matter how you feel about this bill, or insurance companies. What I want to know is how you feel about our government have a the power to tell them to SHUT UP or they will be kept out of the exchanges in 2014.

That is a clear attempt to shut up the debate about this bill. It is that kind of Abuse of a power this bill has given them over the private sector that many of us did not want to see in the first place.

Obviously I think free speech should win out. However, I do understand what a struggle it has been for the administration to get people to understand this bill and how it will work. When insurance companies blatantly lie about why peoples premiums are increasing and blame it entirely on "obamcare", I can understand the governments frustration and desire to stop the spreading of misinformation.

You need to pay closer attention. They did not blame it entirely on Obamacare. In fact they pegged Obamacare for only about 8 to 15% of the total rise in cost, and for that the Admin threatens them. I am beginning to wonder if you care about the truth or not. Please do show me where they blamed it all on Obamacare?

You do know that the government has also spread disinformation about this bill right. Or do you not consider telling us it would lower costs and not add to our deficit to not be misinformation?

Last edited:
I'll agree that this bill does very little to take away some of the tremendous power that insurance companies have over us and our health care. I was really hoping for more from this bill in that respect.

I may have missed it but did you ever comment on the issue of this thread. That no matter how you feel about this bill, or insurance companies. What I want to know is how you feel about our government have a the power to tell them to SHUT UP or they will be kept out of the exchanges in 2014.

That is a clear attempt to shut up the debate about this bill. It is that kind of Abuse of a power this bill has given them over the private sector that many of us did not want to see in the first place.

Obviously I think free speech should win out. However, I do understand what a struggle it has been for the administration to get people to understand this bill and how it will work. When insurance companies blatantly lie about why peoples premiums are increasing and blame it entirely on "obamcare", I can understand the governments frustration and desire to stop the spreading of misinformation.

WTF! How many times has Barry been on television to do just what you propose??? He couldn't get the message out and no one else could because none of them assholes even knew what was in it. Now they are starting to figure it out, and the dems are running from it. Are you really this dense????

I know you do.....your a big government person. :tongue:

Not really, There's plenty of situations where I think government has no business being. However I have seen what happens when you let private insurance run health care and knew drastic change was needed.

But, you have been indoctrinated to think that your big government solution is the only solution. I pity the person who has that mindset. :razz:

communist

Not really, There's plenty of situations where I think government has no business being. However I have seen what happens when you let private insurance run health care and knew drastic change was needed.

So why don't you explain to us all mr. know it all why he stole 960 billion dollars from the sect that needs the most health care? go ahead. we'll wait.

communist

pianist

So why don't you explain to us all mr. know it all why he stole 960 billion dollars from the sect that needs the most health care? go ahead. we'll wait.

Shell games, smoke and mirrors. See it wont add to the DEBT I PROMISE.

You need to pay closer attention. They did not blame it entirely on Obamacare. In fact they pegged Obamacare for only about 8 to 15% of the total rise in cost, and for that the Admin threatens them. I am beginning to wonder if you care about the truth or not. Please do show me where they blamed it all on Obamacare?

You do know that the government has also spread disinformation about this bill right. Or do you not consider telling us it would lower costs and not add to our deficit to not be misinformation?

Where in the OP does it state 8-15%? The second sentence of the OP was "The Obama Administration is instituting rules and regulations that are forcing them to raise their premiums to be able to stay in business." Feel free to show me where I missed what you're claiming in the original post though.

You seem to be such a stickler for paying closer attention, yet I've pointed out several instances where you didn't pay attention yourself(you calling me names and claiming that I called Hospitals evil) in this very thread. Are you just trying to make me look bad now or something? It's not working.

:lol:

Shell games, smoke and mirrors. See it wont add to the DEBT I PROMISE.

and you notice he won't explain it either. :lol:

Where in the OP does it state 8-15%? The second sentence of the OP was "The Obama Administration is instituting rules and regulations that are forcing them to raise their premiums to be able to stay in business." Feel free to show me where I missed what you're claiming in the original post though.

You seem to be such a stickler for paying closer attention, yet I've pointed out several instances where you didn't pay attention yourself(you calling me names and claiming that I called Hospitals evil) in this very thread. Are you just trying to make me look bad now or something? It's not working.

Ummmm, your doing that all by your lonesome. :eusa_whistle:

That is what I have heard reported on the News. That the Insurance companies are claiming 8 to 15% of the cost of the new hikes are Related directly do to the Bill. besides please tell me what is not accurate about this statement.

"The Obama Administration is instituting rules and regulations that are forcing them to raise their premiums to be able to stay in business."

That is absolutely true. You can not force an end to the caps, and force them to cover all preexisting conditions with out them having to significantly increase rates or go out of business. Despite what you may think, the so called obscene profits they make are made on a 3% margin. So when you increase their costs drastically, like forcing an end to caps and coverage of any and all preexisting conditions will do, then you are causing them to increase their rates.

So what are you trying to say. Because that information is not convenient to their Cause, you think it is ok they are trying to silence them from saying it. That is not misinformation my friend. It is the truth, and even if it was a bold faced lie. The US government has no right to use its soon to be monopoly over the Insurance market exchanges to threaten people into shutting up.

That is never ok, a clear abuse of a power they were never meant to have.

Last edited:
Well seems the courts are about to enter the fray:

Lawsuit on Obama health plan likely going to trial - Yahoo! News

Lawsuit on Obama health plan likely going to trial

By MELISSA NELSON, Associated Press Writer
19 mins ago

PENSACOLA, Fla. – A federal judge said Tuesday he will likely dismiss only parts of a lawsuit by 20 states challenging the Obama administration's health care overhaul as unconstitutional, though he didn't specifically say what portions.

The Obama administration had asked U.S. District Judge Roger Vinson to dismiss the entire lawsuit. The states and the administration disagree over whether people should be required to have health insurance, and whether states should pay additional Medicaid costs not covered by the federal government.

The judge said he will issue a ruling by Oct. 14. The lawsuit is likely to wind up before the U.S. Supreme Court...

That is what I have heard reported on the News. That the Insurance companies are claiming 8 to 15% of the cost of the new hikes are Related directly do to the Bill. besides please tell me what is not accurate about this statement.

Ohhh...you heard it on the news. So it wasn't in this thread. Who wasn't paying attention again? You're really making this too easy for me. It's been fun, thanks everyone! Enjoy your government sponsored healthcare!

Ohhh...you heard it on the news. So it wasn't in this thread. Who wasn't paying attention again? You're really making this too easy for me. It's been fun, thanks everyone! Enjoy your government sponsored healthcare!

like most demonRats, he was never able to explain to we little commoners how it was gonna work? makes me fucking lol. November, Remember.

Willow, do you have a job?

Explain to us big guy with all the boomers coming into the system how you are going to steal 960 billion dollars from the seniors and still give them unrationed care? :eusa_whistle:

LOL, how many threads have you dodged my question now? LOL.

Yet ANOTHER "moocher" off of the government.

Perhaps, it just none of your damn business. Maybe that might be closer to the truth.

Forum List

Back