Threats fly as teen Trump supporters confronted over maga caps in airport : take off your racist

Those that are triggered by the sight of a mere hat lack the ability to be civilized.
Should we wait until they start wearing armbands?

propaganda-poster-for-the-stormtroopers-of-the-sa-sturmabteilung-storm-G39JHD.jpg
View attachment 236544
OK, as long as the same logic is applied when board nutters call people "commies".

Well you are a bunch of Marxists.

Quack like a Marxist, walk like a Marxist....

Wow, the guy acts like wearing a hat is the worst thing that a person can be guilty of.

God bless you and the kids who were wearing them always!!!

Holly

While my urge is to run a pathetic Prius off the road dogging it in the left lane with a Co-Exist bumper sticker, my civilized behavior doesn't allow myself to act on my urges.
Those that are triggered by the sight of a mere hat lack the ability to be civilized.
Only the left acts like this. Disgusting, self-centered subhuman creatures

Teens were leaving the Turning Point USA conference in South Florida when they were heckled in the airport by a man triggered after seeing their red Donald Trump MAGA hats.
Threats fly as teen Trump supporters confronted over MAGA caps in airport: ‘Take off your racist hats!’

Karma is going to find you weak scum who do things like this, talk about cowards, you Trump haters are such pussies you can only pick on a kid, or someone much younger, You attack ppl for expressing their rights to free speech if you only knew how gawd dam hated you fkn scum bags are you wouldn't even want to exist in the human realm. If you are lucky the nearest dog pack wouldn't turn you away.
Any teenager with one of those things should be educated as to how life works and civics. MAGA only means my attorney got arrested.

propaganda-poster-for-the-stormtroopers-of-the-sa-sturmabteilung-storm-G39JHD.jpg

Should we wait until you fuckers try and outlaw the Republican party ? Try to take our guns ? Try to destroy our borders ?

What are you saying ? Want to take it to the streets ?
Sounds good to me! Republican nazis need to be eliminated as they did the peaceful Jews.

Should we wait until you fuckers try and outlaw the Republican party ? Try to take our guns ? Try to destroy our borders ?

What are you saying ? Want to take it to the streets ?
Sounds good to me! Republican nazis need to be eliminated as they did the peaceful Jews.
Merry Christmas to you too.

Teens should have told the moonbat to piss off.

Laugh at the unhinged left, then mock them. It infuriates them even more
I agree, mock them. Laugh at them while barking like a moonbat. "Russia, Russia, Russia! Dossier! Racist! Collusion! Misogynist! Nazi! Homophobe! Fascist! etc. etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back