Thousands Possibly Infected By Coronavirus After Homeless Man Defecated In Drinking Fountain -San Francisco

It's only a matter of time. There's video of muslims sh**ting in public hallways with people all around them. Liberals litter everywhere. When they gather they leave filth, urine, feces, trash, abandoned animals, rape victims and dead bodies. That homo activist Dan savage licked repunklican office doorknobs in an attempt to make them ill. Can we really be sure that the left isn't doing this? I think not.

It's only a matter of time. There's video of muslims sh**ting in public hallways with people all around them. Liberals litter everywhere. When they gather they leave filth, urine, feces, trash, abandoned animals, rape victims and dead bodies. That homo activist Dan savage licked repunklican office doorknobs in an attempt to make them ill. Can we really be sure that the left isn't doing this? I think not.

You might want to speak to a mental health professional.

I walked down Market Street when I was in SF once.
The place stinks of death and garbage.

I was walking on the sidewalk, headed back to where I parked, as I walked down from Union Square to the Embarcadero and back. Some homeless guy was coming my way from the opposite direction, so I moved over close to the street curb to let him pass.

But as he got closer to passing me, all of a sudden he just stopped, dropped his pants and took a shit right there in the middle of the sidewalk and everybody!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I looked around, and nobody was even batting an eye at this jackass shitting on the sidewalk!!!

As I stood there, 2 cop cars passed by, looked at the jackass taking a shit and kept on driving!!!

And the most IGNORANT thing is...............there was one of those sidewalk restrooms 30 feet away!!!

Mexifornia definitely, absolutely, and sincerely needs to be flushed out into the ocean!!

Left doesn't want to hear that.

I'm good at telling people what they don't want to hear.
It's one of my life's callings......aside from pissing off every fuktard snowflake on the planet, one at a time.

LegCat proud.jpg

A good idea would be to build state of the art hospitals and outpatient housing to house and treat these people in an attempt to make their lives better....seems like a win win to me....but we don't do common sense anymore...

I walked down Market Street when I was in SF once.
The place stinks of death and garbage.

I was walking on the sidewalk, headed back to where I parked, as I walked down from Union Square to the Embarcadero and back. Some homeless guy was coming my way from the opposite direction, so I moved over close to the street curb to let him pass.

But as he got closer to passing me, all of a sudden he just stopped, dropped his pants and took a shit right there in the middle of the sidewalk and everybody!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I looked around, and nobody was even batting an eye at this jackass shitting on the sidewalk!!!

As I stood there, 2 cop cars passed by, looked at the jackass taking a shit and kept on driving!!!

And the most IGNORANT thing is...............there was one of those sidewalk restrooms 30 feet away!!!

Mexifornia definitely, absolutely, and sincerely needs to be flushed out into the ocean!!

Cool story, bro.

Forum List

Back