Thousand years of Culture and gender Identity goes away.

Because fag, weirdos, creeps, and perverts. And a liberal media that magnifies their presence thousands of times.

• Banned
Let's see: Gender: A thousand-year-old cultural ideal, accepted by 99% of us? To be replaced by made up arbitrary fantasy construct made up last week by .01% a few years ago. Because WHY?

Let's see: Gender: A thousand-year-old cultural ideal, accepted by 99% of us? To be replaced by made up arbitrary fantasy construct made up last week by .01% a few years ago. Because WHY?
Relax. 99% of us still identify as male or female. Nothings changed that. No one is stopping you from being a woman (I’m guessing based on your name and avatar) or stopping me from being a man. If some 1% wants to be non-binary or whatever who is it really hurting?

Honestly, I predict the majority of the whole trans thing will die down eventually once the newness and fad-aspect of it disappears.

If people want to believe the sky is red and choose to call it red ... there is no reason for the rest of us to participate.

Everyone is entitled to their own, individual grasp on reality.

Relax. 99% of us still identify as male or female. Nothings changed that. No one is stopping you from being a woman (I’m guessing based on your name and avatar) or stopping me from being a man. If some 1% wants to be non-binary or whatever who is it really hurting?

Honestly, I predict the majority of the whole trans thing will die down eventually once the newness and fad-aspect of it disappears.

At worst, within a few generations, natural selection will clean the gene pool of those elements that have removed themselves therefrom.

Last edited:
At worse, within a few generations, natural selection will clean the gene pool of those elements that have removed themselves therefrom.
Well, that’s not really how it works. Gay parents don’t always have gay children and straight parents don’t always have straight kids. Ditto for trans parents/trans kids, etc.

Well, that’s not really how it works. Gay parents don’t always have gay children and straight parents don’t always have straight kids. Ditto for trans parents/trans kids, etc.

So there must be a gay gene.

Go find it and solve this whole problem

Forum List

Back