Thoughts on the Women’s March

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
I arrived at this op through th back door. While surfing channels I stopped on a fake news channel and watched an interview with two women who had been energized and empowered by the me too, run for something, Donald trump hating movement. The more I listened the more I was struck by this woman’s unsuitability to running for office. I do not know what level of politics she wanted to enter but what a lousy candidate she would have been. She never stopped talking and never realized how it’s all about me came through so strong. I never onc heard anything about America, but I got an earful of since women are 50% of the population we should occupy 50% of political offices. This was more an oprah feel good moment than a look at the new crop of democratic stars. This gal was self obsessed, clueless, and star struck.

The thought that occurred to me then is that the women’s movement seems to be paralleling the tea party movement( off year election, blowback from presidential election, and a bunch of people upset with direction of country). The interview highlighted th same problems that the tea party had, namely finding candidates that can win a general election. Now all these marches were in democratic stronghold cities and I don’t think there is any fear that these far left women will affect fly over country, but there is some serious brainwashing and propaganda going on. Much like basing actions on emotions, the country is now seeing mob rule as a tactic by the left. But it still comes down to having viable candidates that can withstand withering op research and negative ads. Many of these women think tha sisterhood is going o shield them from political reality, that the raising of female consciousness is all that is needed for unicorns and rainbows to prevail.

Trying to gauge the true level of passion on the left is hard because the mainstream media is carrying so much of their water. I am sure it is elevated but not sure it is lethal, but judging on interviews with a bunch of women, I am not shaking in my boots over dem candidates in 2018.

I find it quite odd that there are an awful lot of women that are just doing what they are told........

yanno, considering it's a women's march and all.

White women polled +9 for Trump in November 2016 but are now -13!!!

The women hate him!

She never stopped talking and never realized how it’s all about me came through so strong.

Yyyyeah ummm.... take a look at the last Presidential election. It seems to work.

It shouldn't, I agree, but yet ------------- it did.

I can't take anything CNN does seriously---least of all a poll.

16195725_957314277702812_8757990313338560359_n.jpg

Forum List

Back