Thoughts on Race:

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
i share his dream, and believe most of it has already come to pass
with the exception of remote small pockets of resistance

Like the inner cities and Idaho?

Moved to a seperate thread to discuss political aspects of the black persons plight on life per RGS and others. -EZ

Thanks to liberals the black family has mostly been destroyed. After 40 years of paying young black women to not have a man in the family and 40 years of teaching young black men they deserve a hand out rather then a job..... Thanks liberals.

Thanks to liberals the black family has mostly been destroyed. After 40 years of paying young black women to not have a man in the family and 40 years of teaching young black men they deserve a hand out rather then a job..... Thanks liberals.

:clap2: Bravo RGS, way to make this thread into a partisan one. Bravo!

You post a black man trying to help his people and then pretend the last 50 years has not happened? Sorry if reality does not concern you. MLK wanted equality not pay offs that destroyed lives, families and new generations.

You post a black man trying to help his people and then pretend the last 50 years has not happened? Sorry if reality does not concern you. MLK wanted equality not pay offs that destroyed lives, families and new generations.

Go post your crap somewhere else. If you want to discuss that start your own thread. Grow up!

Go post your crap somewhere else. If you want to discuss that start your own thread. Grow up!

Sorry little girl you do not get to decide what is and is not posted nor what connects or does not to what you posted. MLK had a dream and the democrats shit all over it.

Yo putz. While I may agree with you about the Dems and their abuse of Dr King, (to a certain extent), she was trying to post a non-political thread honoring Dr King. How about being a sport and stop being a dick. Sound like a deal?

Last edited:
Yo putz. While I may agree with you about the Dems and their abuse of Dr King (to a certain extent) she was trying to post a non-political thread honoring Dr King. How about being a sport and stop being a dick. Sound like a deal?

:clap2:

Sorry little girl you do not get to decide what is and is not posted nor what connects or does not to what you posted. MLK had a dream and the democrats shit all over it.
come on man, you didnt have to get political

Forget partisan. Way to make it stupid.

What's with the whole "Black Leaders" thing? Why do blacks have a need to follow... excuse me...... why do liberal blacks follow self anointed leaders? The most independent black people tend to be in the conservative corner and the herd dislikes them, they call them names and accuse them of being traitors to their own race....... pathetic. I find it hilarious that King is worshipped as something other than a used car salesman. He was nothing more than Sharpton without another one just like him to be accused of emulating. The ridiculous use of the word racist shows that King had very little real impact on race relations, almost every black person I work with is all about skin color, that is all they see, that is the first thing out of their mouths when they describe someone.

I have a dream...... I wish black people would make a decision, join and contribute to society and become Americans first or get their asses to their fantasy land that they think is more important. First step, drop Africa and describe yourself as Americans, period. My ancestors came from France, FUCK FRANCE, I'm AMERICAN!

What's with the whole "Black Leaders" thing? Why do blacks have a need to follow... excuse me...... why do liberal blacks follow self anointed leaders? The most independent black people tend to be in the conservative corner and the herd dislikes them, they call them names and accuse them of being traitors to their own race....... pathetic. I find it hilarious that King is worshipped as something other than a used car salesman. He was nothing more than Sharpton without another one just like him to be accused of emulating. The ridiculous use of the word racist shows that King had very little real impact on race relations, almost every black person I work with is all about skin color, that is all they see, that is the first thing out of their mouths when they describe someone.

I have a dream...... I wish black people would make a decision, join and contribute to society and become Americans first or get their asses to their fantasy land that they think is more important. First step, drop Africa and describe yourself as Americans, period. My ancestors came from France, FUCK FRANCE, I'm AMERICAN!

Never mind, they moved some posts into a new thread. Have fun!

Last edited:
Unfucking believable. This was posted in the thread about MLK. It is neither off topic nor is it not ON TOPIC with that thread.

The left has no business being mods on this board when they pull this shit.

Unfucking believable. This was posted in the thread about MLK. It is neither off topic nor is it not ON TOPIC with that thread.

don't like it? leave. don't let the door hit you in the ass, either. you know the rules here; follow them or you'll be dealt with appropriately.

don't like it? leave. don't let the door hit you in the ass, either. you know the rules here; follow them or you'll be dealt with appropriately.

What rule are you following Del?

You can't question a mod's decision in public. ;)

Too friggen bad you lefties didn't take it to heart.

I'd bet today MLK would be called a TOKEN who IS BEING USED.;)
merged from MLK thread. ~elvis.

Get the fuck out of this thread Lui, go back to worshipping that faux preacher(used car salesboy) from the past. Besides, I don't know that a moderator made a decision or not, I was merely asking what rule Del, the poster, was talking about so that I can be sure not to break it.

Last edited:

Get the fuck out of this thread Lui, go back to worshipping that faux preacher(used car salesboy) from the past. Besides I don't know that a moderator made a decision or not, I was merely asking what rule Del, the poster, was talking about so that I can be sure not to break it.

She told you the rule. I would suggest you ask Del in a PM before going any further with this.

Get the fuck out of this thread Lui, go back to worshipping that faux preacher(used car salesboy) from the past. Besides I don't know that a moderator made a decision or not, I was merely asking what rule Del, the poster, was talking about so that I can be sure not to break it.

shouldn't you be pickin' on a banjo and brushing your tooth about now, boy?

Forum List

Back