Thought Provoking Sports Question of the Day

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
“What are the most beautiful stadiums in the NFL and Major LeaGus Baseball?”

Having been raised in Pittsburgh, PNC Park is one of the most gorgeous stadiums but unfor houses the worst team in baseball. I’ve also seen Camden Yards and it’s a great looking stadium. The ugliest? That has to be the Miami Marlins’ home.
1616948333516.jpg

1616948294540.jpg

As for the NFL, I’ve been in several stadiums so only can speak to those so my team would be housed in the best I’ve experienced, Heinz Field.

1616948471704.jpg

That definitely beats Three Rivers Stadium which was just a huge cement bowl.
1616948550687.jpg

Pirates history record isn't bad. I'm not sure what it would take to get them back on top. I agree that is a nice looking stadium.
Pittsburgh Pirates
Baseball Team
Pittsburgh Pirates
The Pittsburgh Pirates are an American professional baseball team based in Pittsburgh. The Pirates compete in Major League Baseball as a member club of the National League Central division. Founded as part of the American Association in 1881 under the name Pittsburgh Allegheny, the club joined the National League in 1887 and was a member of the National League East from 1969 through 1993. The Pirates have won five World Series championships, nine National League pennants, nine National League East division titles and made three appearances in the Wild Card Game.

Pirates history record isn't bad. I'm not sure what it would take to get them back on top. I agree that is a nice looking stadium.
Pittsburgh Pirates
Baseball Team
Pittsburgh Pirates
The Pittsburgh Pirates are an American professional baseball team based in Pittsburgh. The Pirates compete in Major League Baseball as a member club of the National League Central division. Founded as part of the American Association in 1881 under the name Pittsburgh Allegheny, the club joined the National League in 1887 and was a member of the National League East from 1969 through 1993. The Pirates have won five World Series championships, nine National League pennants, nine National League East division titles and made three appearances in the Wild Card Game.
lg325 I recognize you from other posts! I grew up with solid Pirates teams and when they started that short run in the post season with that “Cueto” game it is a shame they allowed that team fall apart. They were on to something. Now it may never be that way again. For me that was one of the greatest moments in Pirates history. I still get chills watch that!

Forum List

Back