“Those Darn Neelys!”

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Fresh off the death of Jordan Neely, the foreseeable consequence of his being a dirtbag criminal, the time is right for a new sitcom called “Those Darn Neelys!” Every episode will feature the Neely clan getting involved in some zany felonious hijinks. Jordan himself was arrested over 40 times. That alone is enough material for 2-3 tv seasons! The, of course, there will be the special two-parter when Jordan gets choke out! I plan on calling part 1 “Jordan Chokes”. Part 2 will see Jordan expire, and will be called “Where Can a nigg** Steal a Coffin From Up in Dis Here Bitch?!?”

Of course, Jordan’s uncle will be in the series, as he is a prolific two-bit hood. Just imagine it!

“Hey man!”
“Whut Duh fuk u want?”
“I is on ma way to buy sum krak. Can I borrow ya Glawk fotty?
“Why ya need a fotty alla time?”
“Cuz dey don’t make no fotty ONE!”

-audience laughter-

This show will be so big that I foresee live remakes every Friday and Saturday night at the Apollo! It will be “Sanford and Son”, but updated for today’s perpetually aggrieved dindu hood rats. I am not necessarily wanting to produce it. I am just looking to get the project off the ground then sell out to the WB (are they even still around?) or BET, as they are both good bets for maintaining the image of the stereotypical negro.

Fresh off the death of Jordan Neely, the foreseeable consequence of his being a dirtbag criminal, the time is right for a new sitcom called “Those Darn Neelys!” Every episode will feature the Neely clan getting involved in some zany felonious hijinks. Jordan himself was arrested over 40 times. That alone is enough material for 2-3 tv seasons! The, of course, there will be the special two-parter when Jordan gets choke out! I plan on calling part 1 “Jordan Chokes”. Part 2 will see Jordan expire, and will be called “Where Can a nigg** Steal a Coffin From Up in Dis Here Bitch?!?”

Wow... so much empathy for those who lost someone they loved... and the world lost a person who was totally irreplacable.. genetically, talent-wise... etc.. True, we could do without the crimes... but did he deserve what he got just because... well, in a way maybe he kind of did.. but if he went to Hell...

that's a HUGE responsibility on the one who took his life... But Penny did not mean to kill him.

In any case, the jury has not come back with a verdict yet.

In summary: How would you feel if someone you loved was killed and someone wrote this trash about that person?

• Banned
Wow... so much empathy for those who lost someone they loved... and the world lost a person who was totally irreplacable.. genetically, talent-wise... etc.. True, we could do without the crimes... but did he deserve what he got just because... well, in a way maybe he kind of did.. but if he went to Hell...

that's a HUGE responsibility on the one who took his life... But Penny did not mean to kill him.

In any case, the jury has not come back with a verdict yet.

In summary: How would you feel if someone you loved was killed and someone wrote this trash about that person?
Oh boo hoo. A psycho vagrant had to be experience the consequences of his actions. I am all broken up about it! If his family was worth a shit then they would have done something about the punk. But they were too busy getting into trouble with he law themselves.

Oh boo hoo. A psycho vagrant had to be experience the consequences of his actions. I am all broken up about it! If his family was worth a shit then they would have done something about the punk. But they were too busy getting into trouble with he law themselves.
just bc 2 members of the family got in trouble w/ the law doesn't mean the whole family is lawless..

and why do you have to call him a vagrant?

is that one of his crimes in your book?

Forum List

Back