Thorn started by Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore.

Demi has always like 'em younger..What amazes me is how she managed to star in a couple of complete flops and still made it..

Demi has always like 'em younger..What amazes me is how she managed to star in a couple of complete flops and still made it..

I find her creepy. She borderlines tongue really she lingers quite a few times, clearly drunk.
She was excited about making her first "C" list movie...Hobgoblins
Seen on Mystery Science Theater 3000 for a series rifting....

When I was the boys age my aunt had been drinking a little too much booze fer lunch and I went over there to see Dad since he was in town and she ask me if I wanted a Hollywood movie kiss goodbye...She ended up French kissing me which upset my Grandmother something awful or she saw my boner..

Last edited:
When I was the boys age my aunt had been drinking a little too much booze fer lunch and i went over there to see Dad since he was in town and she ask me if I wanted a Hollywood movie hiss goodbye...She ended up French kissing which upset my Grandmother something awful or she saw my boner..

I would have beat her ass. :lol:

Come on... good grief. Someone does something nice and you have to take a dig at them.

Kushner did a speech in front of Congress about sex trafficking not long ago.

Forum List

Back