thor new bed has arrived.....

yall do realize there is a video you can click on the pic and it will play....

pampered pooch is right...has his own damn cat and has created a monster.....it is funny to see him try to get someone to move tiff ...we all refuse...

o my moon.....how do you deal with that many.....i try to leave room open just in case....o hell we all know if one shows up i will just push the all over and make room but i am at my limit....i am gonna have to use a clinic in the spring for shots and all....i just can spring the grand it takes at the vet for all 6 of them....

o my moon.....how do you deal with that many.....i try to leave room open just in case....o hell we all know if one shows up i will just push the all over and make room but i am at my limit....i am gonna have to use a clinic in the spring for shots and all....i just can spring the grand it takes at the vet for all 6 of them....
I have 43 acres and a three bedroom house..there's always room, plus I re-home them...I was down to 7 this last fall..I have a shop vac and carpet shampoo device and I teach them potty training and sound recognition..

Forum List

Back