Thomas Sowell Is Supposed to Be an Economist, Right?

The inferior culture invented the racism that's the problem. Stop denying the bad behavior of whites of your ilk.
Humanity invented racism, not culture. As for denying bad behavior, im not the one who defends criminals. Thats YOU! REGULARLY!

With all due respect, Paul...that's a crock! I grew up in Amherst, Massachusetts. It's a completely different place than Boston, Massachusetts. New York City is a completely different place than a small town upstate and anyone that's ever lived in either place will back up that statement!
I've stated my facts. This conversation is done.

I've stated my facts. This conversation is done.
With all due respect, Paul...the conversation was "done" about the time you claimed that you had proof that Tawana Brawley was raped! Even Al Sharpton himself doesn't seem to believe that actually happened.

It was REALLY done when you couldn't come up with an explanation to something as simple as why Brawley didn't show any affects from spending four nights outside in cold weather!

With all due respect, Paul...the conversation was "done" about the time you claimed that you had proof that Tawana Brawley was raped! Even Al Sharpton himself doesn't seem to believe that actually happened.

It was REALLY done when you couldn't come up with an explanation to something as simple as why Brawley didn't show any affects from spending four nights outside in cold weather!
The conversation is done because otherwise it will turn into a "last man talking" contest. That's were people think if they talk and talk and keep on repeating their point, that they will "win" by simply being the last man talking. That's how most white supremacists debate.

It's the Hitler tactic

1633812087007.png

That's basically how white supremacy get's implanted in ppl's head. Go on...I'll give you the last word.

Humanity invented racism, not culture. As for denying bad behavior, im not the one who defends criminals. Thats YOU! REGULARLY!
You have defended some 400 years of criminal behavior son.

No culture invengted racism. All people can and sometimes are racist.
Carl Linnaeus, a white man from Germany, invented racial classifications. From that sprung scientific racism on which the premise of white racial superiority as a matter of genetics was formed. This was created and endosed by whites such as Hume, Kant, Voltaire, Jefferson, and even today by Taylor and Murray, just to name a few.

Carl Linnaeus, a white man from Germany, invented racial classifications. From that sprung scientific racism on which the premise of white racial superiority as a matter of genetics was formed. This was created and endosed by whites such as Hume, Kant, Voltaire, Jefferson, and even today by Taylor and Murray, just to name a few.
Wrong.

People were practicing racism long before him and on in all parts of the world.

The conversation is done because otherwise it will turn into a "last man talking" contest. That's were people think if they talk and talk and keep on repeating their point, that they will "win" by simply being the last man talking. That's how most white supremacists debate.

It's the Hitler tactic

View attachment 549676

That's basically how white supremacy get's implanted in ppl's head. Go on...I'll give you the last word.
You were the one posting the lie and repeatedly failing to back it up with facts and evidence.

Seems you are the one using Hitlers tactics.

Oldestyle
I asked a very simple question and you spent all of that time and effort yet you never answered the question! I'll ask it again. How does someone spend four nights in the woods in late November in New York and not suffer from exposure?

You are doing that thing white supremacists do, that is ask a question, because you don't like the answer given you ignore it, then you ask the question again and pretend like they didn't answer your question.

You are ignoring the answer given about average New York temps that I gave few pages previously, not that you even Know much about temp. You the person who didn't know that 32 Faherinheit is 0 Celsius.

But white people can say anything. Why ? Because
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet they run the BBC, ABC, CBS, Hollywood, Google, Penguin Books, CNN, Facebook, Twitter, FBI, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.

Black people don't have as louder sound system to counter all the fking bullshit that comes from you people.

So if whites say "Tawana Brawley showed no effects from living outside in four days of exposure even though it was freezing"

Tell me - What can black people do ?

That's white supremacy. You're narrrative get's to stick. You're narrative get's to be taken seriously.
You keep using New York CITY temps, cities are by nature warmer than towns and open country, all that concrete holds heat and all the buildings block wind and reduce wind chill which is the real killer in cold weather. NYC is also right on the coast and the ocean moderates temperature.

Forty degrees Fahrenheit is COLD, that's eight degrees above freezing, a night out in that temperature will induce hypothermia and lower your core temperature until you die of exposure. Add in wind chill and the apparent temperature drops fast, approximately three quarters of a degree for every mph of windspeed.

Racism has been around since Cro Magnon man killed off Neanderthal man. It's nothing new.

Classifying something is not the same as inventing it. Gravity existed long before Sir Issac Newton got conked on the head by an apple.

Oldestyle
I asked a very simple question and you spent all of that time and effort yet you never answered the question! I'll ask it again. How does someone spend four nights in the woods in late November in New York and not suffer from exposure?

You are doing that thing white supremacists do, that is ask a question, because you don't like the answer given you ignore it, then you ask the question again and pretend like they didn't answer your question.

You are ignoring the answer given about average New York temps that I gave few pages previously, not that you even Know much about temp. You the person who didn't know that 32 Faherinheit is 0 Celsius.

But white people can say anything. Why ? Because
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet they run the BBC, ABC, CBS, Hollywood, Google, Penguin Books, CNN, Facebook, Twitter, FBI, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.

Black people don't have as louder sound system to counter all the fking bullshit that comes from you people.

So if whites say "Tawana Brawley showed no effects from living outside in four days of exposure even though it was freezing"

Tell me - What can black people do ?

That's white supremacy. You're narrrative get's to stick. You're narrative get's to be taken seriously.
You are racist for assuming that white owned media will lie because Tawana was black. Also, thanks for pointing out how awesome and universally respected our colleges are.

It's the Hitler tactic

View attachment 549676

How exactly am I telling a lie when I ask you to explain how someone can spend four nights out in the woods in late November in New York State and not suffer from exposure?
Give all the "white supremacy" and Nazi bullshit a rest, Paul! I'm neither and you trying to paint me that way just underscores how badly you're faring in this debate!

Godboy
You are racist for assuming that white owned media will lie because Tawana was black.

Whites lying on blacks is as common as dogs barking.

Godboy
You are racist for assuming that white owned media will lie because Tawana was black.

Whites lying on blacks is as common as dogs barking.
What's "common" Paul is you using "racism" as the answer to all things! It isn't. Tawana Brawley lied. The investigation showed that quite clearly. That wasn't a racist conclusion anymore than the Jessie Smollet investigation showing HE lied!

Forum List

Back