Thomas Massie introduces HR 3860 to prohibit any mandatory requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19

From the quit talking about it and start being about it department...

''I’ve been contacted by members of our voluntary military who say they will quit if the COVID vaccine is mandated.

I introduced HR 3860 to prohibit any mandatory requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie)
July 3, 2021

The bill - H.R.3860 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): To prohibit any requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19.

I think the military has the proper authority to vaccinate everyone in uniform

''I’ve been contacted by members of our voluntary military who say they will quit if the COVID vaccine is mandated.

I introduced HR 3860 to prohibit any mandatory requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

The bill - H.R.3860 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): To prohibit any requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19.

If you've not already seen this, please take time to read it.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

Then let them quit. They swore an oath. Any one who has ever served knows you get several vaccinations during basic training as well as when they are deployed. If they want to suck Donald trumps dick, they are more than welcome to become another member of team punk, and run to mommies house. Since that seems to be where they all live.​

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

Then let them quit. They swore an oath. Any one who has ever served knows you get several vaccinations during basic training as well as when they are deployed. If they want to suck Donald trumps dick, they are more than welcome to become another member of team punk, and run to mommies house. Since that seems to be where they all live.

Will you ever learn to put your idiotic comments outside of the quote box? You make it look like the OP said what you typed. The colored text above is YOURS...not the OP's!

Get a grown person to teach you how to use this forum. You are misleading people here.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

I think the military has the proper authority to vaccinate everyone in uniform
They do and when pfizer and moderna get final approval from FDA the Pentagon will probably make them mandatory.

Oshner in La said they will probably make it mandatory after full approval just like large medical systems have already.

If you've not already seen this, please take time to read it.

Yeah. That's getting to the heart of the matter.

I touched on what was going on with that previously in this thread...

Actually, those shenanigans have been mentioned a few time around the board in years past.

It now has 24 sponsors.
''

July 3, 2021

Nobody should be mandated to get vaccine.

If these decrees were actually constitutional, mandates wouldn't be in the equation.

It's funny how everything comes by mandate these days. What's that tell us?

If these decrees were actually constitutional, mandates wouldn't be in the equation.

Democrats want Washington D.C. to trample on individual and states rights.

Where's you evidence of that?
The only right you have is to be stupid and no one has restricted that from what i can see.

Democrats want Washington D.C. to trample on individual and states rights.

Where's you evidence of that?
The only right you have is to be stupid and no one has restricted that from what i can see.
HR #1

Forum List

Back