'This won't go away. What happened is much nastier than is being reported'

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Alex Polier, the twenty-four year old journalist who could end Senator John Kerry's hopes of becoming the next president of the United States is alleged to have had a two-year affair with the front-runner for the Democratic nomination. Last night the rumours were in danger of becoming a full-blown scandal.

"This is not going to go away," one American friend of Miss Polier said yesterday. "What actually happened is much nastier than is being reported."

The allegations come at a crucial time for the senator. Polls showed him leading Mr Bush by 52 per cent to 42 per cent, and aides will be anxious to see if the apparent scandal affects his standing among voters.

Miss Polier, a former intern who also spent some time in 1998 doing work experience at the Houses of Parliament in London, is in Kenya staying with Yaron Schwartzman, her fiance and a member of the country's fashionable young set. The couple have refused to make any comment on her alleged links with Senator Kerry, who is married to Teresa Heinz Kerry, an heiress to the food empire.

Senator Kerry, a decorated Vietnam veteran dubbed the new JFK, has vehemently denied any relationship with Miss Polier, and shrugged off allegations that he had a two-year affair with her from 2001. "I just deny it categorically. It's rumour. It's untrue. Period," he said.

http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/ma...2/15/ixnewstop.html/news/2004/02/15/wus15.xml

What the hell is it with Demos? They can't seem to keep their johnson in their pants or at least in their own wives lol. First their was JFK who was a whore from the get go, then Gary Hart, then Bubba and his well established insatiable lust for trailer trash, then Gary Condit and now John Kerry. Is this a secret part of their platform? I don't understand these losers.

He has also "dated" quite a few Hollywood people. And kindly take note that "penniless" Kerry married twice - each to a woman who had inherited millions!!

dK..I'm waiting tooo.....If this is true...we will see just how far the democrats are welling to stoop in their vain attept at the white house

I'm not sure about how true this is. Why haven't I heard much on the major TV networks? I have other reasons for not liking Kerry anyway.

Seems pretty typical if you ask me! if true, then you can be sure that this will go further than just this article. OCA - I appreciate your post, I was thinking the same as you!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Is there going to be anything but rumor associated with this?

Words from her parents and friend are pretty damning enough. The girl in question disappearing to Africa as this was about to be national news is a bit disturbing.

William, your post has been deleted. Please refrain from turning every thread into a racial issue.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Words from her parents and friend are pretty damning enough. The girl in question disappearing to Africa as this was about to be national news is a bit disturbing.

well, that sure makes it true enough. :rolleyes:

other issues in the past have faced similar circumstances and I've seen you, jim, be one of the first ones to declare it just a rumor, no facts or credibility involved, or just plain political slander.

this could simply be a disgruntled intern, would that still make it worthy enough? or is it just because it concerns the hated democrat?

well, that sure makes it true enough. :rolleyes:

other issues in the past have faced similar circumstances and I've seen you, jim, be one of the first ones to declare it just a rumor, no facts or credibility involved, or just plain political slander.

this could simply be a disgruntled intern, would that still make it worthy enough? or is it just because it concerns the hated democrat?

And have I passed it off as fact? I have declared it just that so far, a rumor. I suggest you read my actual words before commenting on them. What do you think I mean when I say "IF this turns out to be true..."

Kerry is an idiot regardless. His flip flopping on countless issues will be his demise.

It's too funny, really. Frankly, I couldn't care less who Kerry has gotten into the sack with, but I certainly don't think he'd be electable with that kind of baggage. I'm as interested as jim in seeing what comes of this.

Originally posted by jimnyc

These are your words, jim. You don't refer to them as rumor, you point out that because her parents and friends are the ones saying something, that its damning enough. Its no different than someone saying bush must have lied about WMD's in Iraq because someone in the CIA said they were pressured into saying that. There may be no actual proof of the pressure but the CIA saying it is damning enough, ya think?

These are your words, jim. You don't refer to them as rumor, you point out that because her parents and friends are the ones saying something, that its damning enough. Its no different than someone saying bush must have lied about WMD's in Iraq because someone in the CIA said they were pressured into saying that. There may be no actual proof of the pressure but the CIA saying it is damning enough, ya think?

Bzzzz, wrong again! Do you even know what damning means? LOL They passed judgement on him, I relayed what they said. It's what THEY said that was damning.

Who's this "someone" in the CIA?

Last I saw was the CIA saying just the opposite, that absolutely no one was pressured.

Forum List

Back