'This won't go away. What happened is much nastier than is being reported'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jimnyc, Feb 15, 2004.

1. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Alex Polier, the twenty-four year old journalist who could end Senator John Kerry's hopes of becoming the next president of the United States is alleged to have had a two-year affair with the front-runner for the Democratic nomination. Last night the rumours were in danger of becoming a full-blown scandal.

"This is not going to go away," one American friend of Miss Polier said yesterday. "What actually happened is much nastier than is being reported."

The allegations come at a crucial time for the senator. Polls showed him leading Mr Bush by 52 per cent to 42 per cent, and aides will be anxious to see if the apparent scandal affects his standing among voters.

Miss Polier, a former intern who also spent some time in 1998 doing work experience at the Houses of Parliament in London, is in Kenya staying with Yaron Schwartzman, her fiance and a member of the country's fashionable young set. The couple have refused to make any comment on her alleged links with Senator Kerry, who is married to Teresa Heinz Kerry, an heiress to the food empire.

Senator Kerry, a decorated Vietnam veteran dubbed the new JFK, has vehemently denied any relationship with Miss Polier, and shrugged off allegations that he had a two-year affair with her from 2001. "I just deny it categorically. It's rumour. It's untrue. Period," he said.

http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/ma...2/15/ixnewstop.html/news/2004/02/15/wus15.xml

2. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    What the hell is it with Demos? They can't seem to keep their johnson in their pants or at least in their own wives lol. First their was JFK who was a whore from the get go, then Gary Hart, then Bubba and his well established insatiable lust for trailer trash, then Gary Condit and now John Kerry. Is this a secret part of their platform? I don't understand these losers.

3. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    :wank: :suck: :wank:

4. Joan

Joan Mommy Dearest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39
    He has also "dated" quite a few Hollywood people. And kindly take note that "penniless" Kerry married twice - each to a woman who had inherited millions!!

5. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    Is there going to be anything but rumor associated with this?

6. jon_forward

jon_forward Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    dK..I'm waiting tooo.....If this is true...we will see just how far the democrats are welling to stoop in their vain attept at the white house

7. tim_duncan2000

tim_duncan2000 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    I'm not sure about how true this is. Why haven't I heard much on the major TV networks? I have other reasons for not liking Kerry anyway.

8. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems pretty typical if you ask me! if true, then you can be sure that this will go further than just this article. OCA - I appreciate your post, I was thinking the same as you!!!!!! :D

9. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Great minds think alike:cool:

10. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Words from her parents and friend are pretty damning enough. The girl in question disappearing to Africa as this was about to be national news is a bit disturbing.