This woman deserves to be shot...

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by USMCDevilDog, Apr 24, 2006.

1. USMCDevilDog

USMCDevilDog Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    <center><u><b><i>THIS BITCH NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON</i></b></u></center>
    <center><embed allowScriptAccess="never" type="application/x-mplayer2" src="http://media.spikedhumor.com/24864/insane_woman_on_fox_news.wmv" pluginspage="http://microsoft.com/windows/mediaplayer/en/download/" id="mediaPlayer" name="mediaPlayer" displaysize="4" autosize="-1" bgcolor="..000000" showcontrols="true" showtracker="-1" showdisplay="0" showstatusbar="0" videoborder3d="-1" width="310" height="213" autostart="true" designtimesp="5311" loop="false"></EMBED><br><br>

I'm in for the assasination of this woman, just get me a fucking gun. What the fuck is this shit man? I hope some crazed veteran soldier goes nuts and just shoots her dead, I'd laugh and cheer. This lady and her church are fucking lunatics and they piss me the fuck off!

Here's the link to their website, evidently, someone tried to blow this lady up at her house back in 1995, damn shame it didn't work!

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Joz

Joz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    I'm sorry, but I couldn't watch the whole thing.

3. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    My internet is too slow right now, but I've heard of the organization. Idiots. And God DOESN'T hate "fags."

4. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +491

A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;T R A I T O R&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;A N D&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;N U T&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;J O B

and is too stupid to be embarrassed and ashamed of herself

5. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    It is too far a leap in logic for me to protest the funerals of soldiers because you don't want homosexuality to be condoned in this nation. Very shaky "connection," if a connection does exist.

6. Semper Fi

Semper Fi VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +130
    Clearly we are all to blame for this. We as society neglected her as a child, and now she is crying for help, and our fascist government does nothing to help her.

Man, I can't stand her sick little smile...if she was a man I'd break it with my fist...twice.

7. USMCDevilDog

USMCDevilDog Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    Yeah, that little smile is so damn annoying! And shit, I don't care that she's a woman, I'd knock the shit out of her anyways. She wants to act like a man, she can get hit like a man, fuckin whore.

8. Semper Fi

Semper Fi VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +130
    Seriously. I wonder how she is still alive. Seriously.

9. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,352
    She's just another psycho. Dead soldiers? Fags? The woman shouldn't be killed, she should be put on lithium....

The cow has way too much time on her hands. :cow:

10. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +491
    I don't disagree with the woman that this country has lost its way and needs to get right with God. But, that's about as far as it goes.

It's one thing to say homosexuality is wrong, but it's quite another to say that God hates them. No He doesn't. I believe that He doesn't like what they do (I know some will disagree with me), but I don't think that He hates them. If He hated homosexuals, why did He go to the cross for them? Of course, God isn't pleased with heterosexuals and the way they've sinned, either.

"For God so loved the world that He sent His only Son to die for their sins, so that whosoever should believe in Him shall not die, but have everlasting life".

People such as this lady (and the Taliban and the Islamofascists) stress the wrath and righteousness of God, but ignore or are ignorant of God's grace. I think they do this in order to justify what they do.

But, we all have sinned and have fallen way short of God's expectations. The good thing is that God gives us 2nd chances.

P.S. of course, her church doesn't stop at homosexuals. Jews, Catholics and just about anyone that isn't in their exclusive club are on God's hit list as well.

P.P.S. Which reminds me of the joke with the punch line that if you wind up in Hell, you'll be so busy shaking hands with everyone you know that you won't have time to worry about being in Hell.